Thread: New Anime: Gokusen

I'm not quite sure what to make of it yet.
    Its a anime where a female teacher at a all-boy highschool is actually a leader of a mafia group or something like that. Edit: And she can kick ass.
    I will watch the next couple of episodes to determine if I liked the anime though.

GTO with a lady?

i liked it kinda...
    anything with boobies on the 1st episode needs a couple more episodes for me to make a good judgement

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pandao @ Jan 22 2004, 05:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> GTO with a lady? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Well....yes. That pretty much descibes it perfectly.

where can i dled it bc it sounds intresting

You can download it at http://anime.mircx.com/

I saw it.. Before we watched the episode, my boyfriend skimmed through it and I thought, &quot;It&#39;s a wacky anime, but not one I&#39;d really wanna watch..&quot; but after watching it, I&#39;m kinda looking forward to the second episode.

And she&#39;s the princess of the Yakuza, the Japanese mafia. Which means she&#39;s not a leader, but someday she will be.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    I just watched it. I must say it wasn&#39;t bad. I liked it and wouldn&#39;t mind waiting to see eps.02.
    Man those students are really somethin. I got a few good laughs outta that one.
    &quot;Aim for the ass&quot;
    &quot;Take that, bitch&quot;

----
    Anyone know if manga dls to this series are available?

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Its like Onizuka...only in chick form..

GTO was one of my fav series. Iam even buying the manga and this is totally similar. I love this series, I hope its as funny as GTO.

Btw what day does it air in japan?

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

I got it after I read this post and you know it is ok. I will keep watching this one.

eeehhhh....... i watched the first episode. it didn&#39;t really catch any of my interest.

will AnoE do the rest of the Eps as well?

i really hope so

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (L8r &#064; Jan 24 2004, 11:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>will AnoE do the rest of the Eps as well?

i really hope so </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I think they will
    Eps 2 by AonE is out Gokusen 2 torrent here AonE

this show is hilarious 2eps and i&#39;m hooked it reminded me of GTO as well, but the dog&#39;s tail pissed me off but meh, the show is great

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pandaexpress79 @ Jan 27 2004, 07:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> this show is hilarious 2eps and i&#39;m hooked it reminded me of GTO as well, but the dog&#39;s tail pissed me off but meh, the show is great </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lol the dog&#39;s tail looks like a strand of hair. Anyhow I&#39;m enjoying the series. hopefully the subbed ep03 will be out soon.

@_@ omg GTO?&#33; GTO?&#33; and this is like GTO?&#33; me dld now

I just downloaded this over the weekend. I tolerated the first ep, because I knew the boys would behave later once she earned their respect.

Ep 2 on has been a total joy to watch. What I love about her character design is that she&#39;s plain. She&#39;s flat-chested, wears the bland jogging suit, a little nerdy at first glance.

The cool thing about that is that it enables not only the viewers, but also the teenage punks she teaches to focus 100% on WHO she is, and her kick ass personality. And this chick rocks. She&#39;s a REAL tomboy. It&#39;ll allow for real friendships without the burden of sexual tension between she and her students.

But I think my favorite part about this anime is the humor in it. lol&#33; Her mafia thugs are so funny. I love it when they break down and cry. Episode 6 had me in stitches. &quot;Stop that&#33; Your face could kill a cow&#33;&quot; BWAHAHAHAHA&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (animemaster @ Jan 27 2004, 08:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pandaexpress79 &#064; Jan 27 2004, 07:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> this show is hilarious 2eps and i&#39;m hooked it reminded me of GTO as well, but the dog&#39;s tail pissed me off but meh, the show is great </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lol the dog&#39;s tail looks like a strand of hair. Anyhow I&#39;m enjoying the series. hopefully the subbed ep03 will be out soon. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    is ur sig of Haruka and ummm...Mitsuki (i think) from Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien fighting?