Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Naruto and the fourth hokage

RE: Naruto and the fourth hokage

isn't that because he invented it? i think duplicating is a lot easier than creating.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

creating and learning are different. it took the 4th 3 yrs to create the technical so mastering something your creating would take longer then teaching someone something you invented. i also agree with the 4th being narutos dad because it would give reason to why he was choosen. why narutos family was never really talked about because learning about his dad could make him aware that he sealed kyubi in him which he wasnt apose to know. also why naruto has a natural talent for learning hard jutsu's( but suck at the easier one)

creating the jutsu has to be more difficult, you don't have someone there to tell you what you should be doing. the 4th was on his own but naruto had some help.
    www.rolleyes.net/

well u see ur all wrong!! gamabunta is naruto's dad!! so there!! thread closed!!...

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

Originally posted by: Hatake Kakashi
    I don't think so. His hair was completely different and he had red rose circles on his cheek.

If they weren't pictured side by side I wouldn't even note the facial resemblance. It's just manga and Kishimoto wanted a slight resemblance to Naruto, so Tsunade would take some kind of a liking to him.

They don't look any different than Kiba and Naruto. I think that Kiba is just Naruto with black hair almost when his hood is down.
    cmon the next thing ppl might be saying is that hokage is basically the old genin with a hat on.
    /jk

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

mm hi im new and i think that naruto is the 4th son i think that itachi said in the mang that naruto is the 4th sun and that jiraia said the saime thing

i think itachi said naruto was the 4th successor. That doesn't necessarily mean he's his son.

Naruto and the fourth hokage

Originally posted by: meshi
    mm hi im new and i think that naruto is the 4th son i think that itachi said in the mang that naruto is the 4th sun and that jiraia said the saime thing
    Umm... can you give an exact quote..??

itachi said 'the 4th's inheritance.' i don't remember what jiraiya said.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Itachi said Naruto was the 4th's "Isan", which can mean anything between "successor" and "inheritance".

"Successor" doesn't necessarily mean son...
    And "Inheritance" is just a gift of sorts you leave before you die.

So Itachi's statement is ambiguous at its best and therefore clears nothing up.

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

I think you should all go and watch episode 56 again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] It all but flashes up on the screen in big yellow letters.
    Jiraiya says "Sorry 4th" When he pushes him off the cliff. He also says "Let's see if the power given to you was really meant to protect you..." Who would the 4th give the power too other than his son? Also the fact that Naruto's mum died....
    The constant transition between pictures of the fourth and Naruto. The big Rasengan looking thing on the back of Naruto's coat, coincidence? Maybe...

Fatal_Calamity

So it seems that there are people who thinks that the 4 hokage and Naruto are related, but a few thinks Naruto is the reincarnation. Think what u will, but the truth is yet to come. There is one thing I dont get, how would the 4 Hokage technique for sealing the Nine-Tales work? How would the seal be put on Naruto when it is used by the 4th? When the Death God reaches to grab the soul of anyone you wish through your body. Then pulling the soul into you and then killing you also. The seal would be put upon the user. But how can a seal tranfer to a body and to another one?

There are lots of possibilites about Naruto being Yondaime's son...but if he was Yondaime's son, then the only people who would really know that is Sandaime, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Tsunade, & Kakashi, basically anyone alive before Yondaime was dead and before he was chosen to be the 4th Hokage. No one knows for sure what was Yondaime's really name is, and if his last name was Uzumaki, then Jiraiya and them would know because you can't call him Yondaime when he wasn't the Hokage yet. Why would Kakashi call his sensei "yondaime or the 4th hokage," before he was ever chosen?

Naruto and the fourth hokage

Originally posted by: Hatake Kakashi
    Naruto is the son of the 4th, leave it at that. All the pictures of Jiraiya, Yondaime, and Naruto at the various stages of there life match up to each other.

Their ages also match up as well.

Jiraiya is 50

Yondaime would be in his 30's

Naruto is 12 or 13.

All the Gennin look like their fathers, and Naruto and the 4th have a resembalance.

Also in the Tsunade intro arc, Kabuto says something to Orochimaru about Naruto:

"Jiraiya is said to be Naruto's..."

Then he gets cut off by Orochimaru's "HMMM"

I know he could have said student, but that is rather obvious don't you think? Why would he point that out to Orochimaru. I think he was going to say they were grandfather and grandson.

Perhaps in his information gathering Kabuto stumbled upon the relation of Jiraiya, Yondaime, and Naruto.

That is my story and I am sticking to it. (Don't mention that damn Tsunade's brother, he didn't look like Naruto as much as Yondaime does.)
    All of this makes sense. A little too much sense if you ask me.

It's my belief that Kishimoto has intentionally made this obvious. He'll eventually unload some major twist, I think. It's just too obvious to be true, he's a better writer than that. At least I hope he is.

I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day