Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto and the fourth hokage

The people who think that kid (who looks similar to Naruto) is the 4th, is not thinking clearly. This kid died while he was a kid.
    The 4th Hokage died as an adult.
    DUH.

this type of post s r startin to get boring,

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Jan 22 2004, 12:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> god, from all the possible theories, this one sounds the most unreasoanble one... consider it from the author&#39;s point of view, he spends countless years getting us to like the main hero, and makes us want naruto to succeed against the odds, you think he&#39;ll just end it by saying &quot;but since he is the hokage, nothing didn&#39;t really matter, cuz he&#39;d do it anyway&quot;. it&#39;ll totally screw up the readers minds, and what good will it do to the story?

it&#39;s just like making Kakashi turn out to be the 4th, or have to reavel Jiriya as part of the Akatsuki...
    and to have Ranma turn out to be sayian, recca to be a Shaman, and turn Leorio into a mass murdrer...

besides, the 4th was a genious, Naruto isn&#39;t. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Not a genious in Naruto terms.All genious in Naruto are genious because of their bloodline abilities.The 4th was a regular guy with an innate amount of skill.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 22 2004, 10:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>

IT LOOKS LIKE I&#39;M THE WINNER

EDIT: if you want more COMPELLING EVIDENCE, i will personally draw the whiskers on tsunade&#39;s brother and post it here. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    the whole point about this part of the story is how naruto resembles them and how that makes tsunade remember them when looking at naruto

i.e. for all you know naruto might be drawn to look like them for that purpose, not for any other

Tsunade knew the 4th, he wasnt her brother.
    Tsunade met the 4th when he was Jiyairas student and the name Yodaime and Tsunades brothers name(which i cant recall at the moment but its something starting with a T or K) are completely different.

Tsunades loved ones died before they could become hokage, for them it was only a dream. Yodaime became hokage so obviously it wasnt just a dream for him.

just to make sure everyone knows...i was just trying to say that naruto and tsunade&#39;s bro looked alike. i&#39;m not trying to say that her bro is the 4th, blah, blah, etc.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 22 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Also in the Tsunade intro arc, Kabuto says something to Orochimaru about Naruto:

&quot;Jiraiya is said to be Naruto&#39;s...&quot;

Then he gets cut off by Orochimaru&#39;s &quot;HMMM&quot;

I know he could have said student, but that is rather obvious don&#39;t you think? Why would he point that out to Orochimaru. I think he was going to say they were grandfather and grandson.

Perhaps in his information gathering Kabuto stumbled upon the relation of Jiraiya, Yondaime, and Naruto.

That is my story and I am sticking to it. (Don&#39;t mention that damn Tsunade&#39;s brother, he didn&#39;t look like Naruto as much as Yondaime does.) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    hmm i don&#39;t think jiraiya has any relation to naruto, even when pervy-sennin was younger he still has stark white hair, he looks more like kakashi than naruto. However, naruto is the 4ths son it just makes too much sense to refute. I mean his name is uzamaki (which i believe means whirl or wind or something like that) and the 4th made the rasengan; a whirling chakra attack, a coincidence?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>&quot;Jiraiya is said to be Naruto&#39;s...&quot;</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

apprentice.
    it clearly says that Jiraiya is teaching Naruto and thats when Orochimaru and Jiyaira talk about how Orochimaru wants Sasuke and Jiyaira is &#39;wasting his time with no talent such as Naruto&#39;

even Tsunade said &#39;so this is your new apprentice, the 4th was so much stronger&#39; or something along those lines.
    it never says anything about Jiraiya being related to Naruto and there are no hints that he is, hes just similiar in the fact that he was a loser when he was a kid just like Naruto

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 23 2004, 11:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>&quot;Jiraiya is said to be Naruto&#39;s...&quot;</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

apprentice.
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Apprentice isn&#39;t the right word, more like teacher.

I agree, but still I have a feeling that they are related.

hahah lets say that since naruto looks like tsunade&#39;s sister that after her first love died that she fell in love with yodaime and had a kid with him lol and then that would mean its in narutos bl;ood to be hokage lol and his mum is hokage ....but seriously we all know thats not true, but id like to see more of the uzumaki clan lol mayb thats y they havnt really given us the hokages/jiriayas surnames....coz one of em *IS* related to naruto

i actually havent heard ne one mention this before...
    but i dont think naruto&#39;s the fourth.... i have been wondering who his parents are though... i dont think it was the fourth...

This Thread: &quot;Please please please close me&#33;&quot;

ComeComeParadise, in replying in this thread you actually brought it up to the top when it was probably on its way to the second page.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Because of the seal, the Fourth and Kyuubi are destined to fight each other for all of eternity. It was explained when the third was using it on Oro. So if Kyuubi exist in Naruto, then so does the fourth. However, Naruto is not the Fourth.

RE: Naruto and the fourth hokage

Alright episode 73 of naruto showed on the 3rds stomach a similar seal to the one narutos got which conjours up so many questions about this already heated debate........it seems possible that naruto could be the fourth maybe he found a way to bypass allowing himself to be locked in eternal battle with in the death gods stomach. its possible considering how he is referred to as a genius and such he could have managed to make himself a kid :S loosing all memory and starting again......prollii for something he did for the death god thoguh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

NARUTO CAN'T BE THE FOURTH!!!! He was a newborn when Yondaime died! How can he exist as two separate entities ate the same time!!! Use some logic here, instead of creating theories that can be eaisly debunked. *sigh*

Originally posted by: Haku no Fuyu
    NARUTO CAN'T BE THE FOURTH!!!! He was a newborn when Yondaime died! How can he exist as two separate entities ate the same time!!! Use some logic here, instead of creating theories that can be eaisly debunked. *sigh*
    Unfortunately, your strand of logic would deem most of the manga impossible. This is just a story, logic does not apply here. The author has control.

i'm with everyone when i say that Naruto is the 4ths son, its the only thing that seems logical to me.

i hope naruto is just a regular kid. if he is the 4th's son, then he must've acquired some super genes from the 4th, which kills the "hard work pays off" theme.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

i don't think the fourth had a bloodline that could have been inherited from the 4th, and anyway even if there was it took naruto 3 weeks to master something that took the 4th years