Thread: Maburaho

OMG. I&#39;m going to kill someone if I don&#39;t see episode 13. OMFG, *smashes head repeatly on desk* Why now, why stop now. I couldn&#39;t wait until episode 13 to watch the series, oh no, I had to watch it now, and thus I&#39;m left with the utmost torture of not knowing what happens. Ok this is equivilent to if a Naruto episode stopped with Naruto dying, and we didn&#39;t know what happens. I mean, I&#39;m like.... <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>AAHHHHHRGGRGRG&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#3 3;</span>

*huff* *huff* *huff*

Phef, sorry just had to vent. I really can&#39;t wait until the next, most likely last, episode.

Make sure you watch the section after the credits in 12 ...

I actually went AnimeNFO during the credits in 12 to make sure that the series wasn&#39;t over

but 12 more eps to go ... hopefully second half of the series will be as good as the first.

RE: Maburaho

does anyone know where i could download this show it looked pretty good but i havent been able to find it anywhere.... its prolly on irc but i have no idea how to use it.... any help would be greatly apreciated

Try this torrent and see if it works:

Linky

nope thanks for trying though this

ػXP@-P*Ē!2W+;
    rT7[2[_l"8&lt;O%d.H3on=BxϢm!"yyrK5sNxa W_f 4IZ{EP+# VI0L`zSx
    HHy9]J:f@H=Xl9P[`"h:9a)*{(tܾ E:VXnF[?Dؼ8iͿr7,;'~aS)_,Su;5f"` K7P*''& ոq04˨jק_Q!`+!&K= B

was all that came up

try to copy the link and paste it in your bit torrent application under File, Open, URL, or something like that. Otherwise, you could try to do a save as feature on the link.

alright thankyou illl try that tonight sometime i guess