Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panthers vs. Patriots

Not that any of you care but who do you think is gonna win the super bowl?
    I think it's gonna be the patriots by a lot.

Not really part of the topic but I also think the people in philly are gonna drive the eagles out of town.

I wanted the panthers to win until i saw that cheap hit they used today.

I can&#39;t stand the panthers go partiots. Damn Mcnabb. Damn egales. Don&#39;t worry next year <span style='color:green'>J-E-T-S</span>

Patriots woop woop&#33;

I know shit about football. Especially the NFL. (I thought this thread was about the Black Panthers vs patriotic racists. ) I once saw the Amsterdam Admirals win against the Scottish Claymores. I liked it. (The way the cheerleaders jumped, the way the cheerleaders shaked everything, the way the cheerleaders looked so exited........)

agree.. Cheerleaders r good.. Keep jumping girls

Frankly I don&#39;t give a shit about football. But patriots representing my hometown, I&#39;d say it&#39;s got to be us.

Btw all hell broke loose after we won a couple years back. People jumping on cars, my whole apartment screaming, white kids flocking the streets running like crazy, cars everywhere speeding, etc...it&#39;s doomsday I tell you.

i like foot ball, and im going to go wit my freinds interwision and go with the patriots, for some reason he is always right, but i prefer rugby

I only like the patroits because they have Tom Brady and Ty Law. See if you can find the similarity. (and its not that they are both good players)

Missing Nin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elite Hentai @ Jan 20 2004, 06:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I know shit about football. Especially the NFL. (I thought this thread was about the Black Panthers vs patriotic racists. ) I once saw the Amsterdam Admirals win against the Scottish Claymores. I liked it. (The way the cheerleaders jumped, the way the cheerleaders shaked everything, the way the cheerleaders looked so exited........) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    go claymores&#33; my home team not that i even know the rules of american football, let alone play/watch it.

true football doesnt involve ur hands, hence the &quot;foot&quot; bit

silly americans

It&#39;s funny because real &quot;football&quot; is like the most popular sport in every country except the US. (i guess Canada too, i dunno)
    I guess if they had a good league in the states or if it was on tv more i&#39;d watch it. Whenever I visit my family in France I always watch it.

dont watch football, ill just go with the patriots

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Football is awesome. It is a rough, healthy, agressive, strategic, and great sport all in one. I think the Patriots will win because I bet for them. LETS GO&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (r3n @ Jan 22 2004, 12:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Elite Hentai &#064; Jan 20 2004, 06:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I know shit about football. Especially the NFL. (I thought this thread was about the Black Panthers vs patriotic racists. ) I once saw the Amsterdam Admirals win against the Scottish Claymores. I liked it. (The way the cheerleaders jumped, the way the cheerleaders shaked everything, the way the cheerleaders looked so exited........) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    go claymores&#33; my home team not that i even know the rules of american football, let alone play/watch it.

true football doesnt involve ur hands, hence the &quot;foot&quot; bit

silly americans </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    &quot;Our&quot; Admirals won, eheheheheheh.....

I want the panthers to win and so do most of my friends

14-10 patriots at the start of the 3rd quarter
    the pace of the game really changed.
    A streaker ran on the field too.

There we go, pretty close game, but Patriots by 3

I kinda wanted Panthers to win, they were the underdogs right? I don&#39;t know much about it.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

God damnit&#33; Those drunk people are at it again this year. Hollering like maniacs with speeding cars. Live in Massachussetts (Patriots). Well don&#39;t even need to watch it to know who won.

Excuse me for a second while go outside and tell people to shut the hell up.

edit: here comes the police. Bah hate the noise.

i lost 10 dollars....

arizona cards all the way next year&#33; all the way to a perfect season&#33;
    0-16&#33;