Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who is on the cover page of 200?

who is on the cover page of 200?

it looks like naruto when he is older

any ideas?

its Naruto dressed up like Dosu

Kishimoto often puts characters in different styles of clothing on the front page, usually it has no relation to the story

To me, it looks like Kimimaro before he got all messed up.

I mean, look at him as he is currently. It's like half of his face was replaced.

Its Naruto's long lost twin.

its naruto his eyes and pose kinda give him away

The lines on his cheek give it away, too.

I just naturally assumed it was Kimimaro, the first time I saw. 'Spose it could be Naruto, but it seems like if it were, it would have been made more obvious. The way that most of the face is covered and all makes him look "mysterious and intriguing," and we don't know much about Kimimaro yet .... so it seems fitting.

Remember that frontpage in some chapter when sasuke was sitting on a raven...

It wasn't Kimimaro. It was just Naruto with some bandages and a jacket. Just Kishimoto having fun.

Kimimaro has like a half metallic head and has Orochimaru's bow tie on his back.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 18 2004, 07:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Remember that frontpage in some chapter when sasuke was sitting on a raven... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    remember that frontpage when naruto was with the frog

yeah i think kishimoto was just fooling around. besides what kinda ninja wears boots instead of sandals.

I think its that Kimimaro guy the one from the colored chapter a while back. The one with the Gaia seal? That guy my guess.

i have to agree that it is naruto. maybe that&#39;s what he looks like when he is grown up in his late teens.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I think its that Kimimaro guy the one from the colored chapter a while back. The one with the Gaia seal? That guy my guess.
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

but that guy is dressed diffrently and look at the end of chapter 200

nonono.

we&#39;ll probably NEVER see Naruto look like that - its just Kishimoto drawing him differently guys.
    If anyone he looks ALOT like Dosu, Just compare and you&#39;ll see.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_nevels666 @ Jan 19 2004, 10:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 19 2004, 02:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> nonono.

we&#39;ll probably NEVER see Naruto look like that - its just Kishimoto drawing him differently guys.
    If anyone he looks ALOT like Dosu, Just compare and you&#39;ll see. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It&#39;s Naruto with some bandages.

You can see part of one of the &#39;whiskers&#39; on his face. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    cept it looks like his whiskers are diverging toward his mouth not converging

then again that might just have been a mistake in the drawing

maybe it&#39;s not anyone in the series at all
    maybe he just drew him cause he looked cool

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 19 2004, 12:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I never said it wasnt Naruto, i was saying its Naruto drawn like Dosu. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yea and i said that it is naruto but not drawn like dosu...

to Trip: i dont know that im just assuming that naruto dont got an evil twin.
    maybe he got an evil twin with 4th inside lol

i noe Kishimoto is fooling around but who is is?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 19 2004, 02:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> nonono.

If anyone he looks ALOT like Dosu, Just compare and you&#39;ll see. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It&#39;s Naruto with some bandages.

You can see part of one of the &#39;whiskers&#39; on his face.

as previously stated repeatedly in this topic its naruto, but not when hes older and not dressed like dosu. its naruto with bandages on his head and with diffrent clothes. he looks really cool like that tho.