Thread: Has anyone checked out 8bit theater?

If you are a fan of old school NES Final Fantasy games, you have to check this out!
    http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010302
    I was rolling after just a few comics Just click nexts to goto the next comic.

Everyone and there mom knows of the ownage of 8 bit theater. If they don't well thats the same as not liking swords, which is a banable offense around here. The strips damn funny for anyone who hasn't heard of it, go NOW read it.

8-Bit Theater owns!!!!!

Sword-Chucks are the ultimate weapon and ME-doken is the ultimate skill!!!

have anyone finish reading all of it, i gave up half way. too long

I bet there are at least 20 regular members who have read the entire thing and avidly await the next Tues/Thurs/Sat that a new one is released. Its great.

I read through 200 something, or the part were they met Drizz'l (GRR.. they had to make fun of my favorite drow )

But, yeah 8-bit is pretty popular.. It's even been mentioned in some gaming magazines. I forget which ones though, I just know because they mentioned it in their own updates a while back.

I sat there and read chapters 1-63..... then I went to the latest chapter to see how far I had to go..... 374?????? Woah!

I'll read the rest tomorrow. How often are they released, if at all? So good, brings back memories.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nara Shikamaru VI @ Jan 19 2004, 06:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> have anyone finish reading all of it, i gave up half way. too long </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I&#39;ve finished it and read every new chapter. It&#39;s so great.

Rock, paper, scissors in the eye&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Darn there currenlty down for mantinence.
    I was planning to reach episode 250 tonight.