Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who will we see fight in the war?

I really want to see Hinata's dad fight(can't remember his name, Hizashi maybe?). If he killed the head ninja from another village so easily, he must be pretty awesome.

So here's my list:

1. Hinata's Dad vs. Anybody
    2. Hokage vs. Kazekage
    3. Gai vs. Anybody
    4. I want to see Naruto save Sasuke from the clutches of death.
    5. A rematch of Kabuto vs. Kakashi

There's so many more too... I hope all of these happen. Surely we'll finally get to see Gai in action? I wouldn't mind seeing Shino fight either and I think he will based on episode 67.

I want to see what Hokage can really do!

I'd like to see Gai or Shino, or perhaps a still wounded Lee snap someones neck. I've seen enough or Naruto in action for a while, hopfully they give someone else a chance to shine for a little while. Kakashi's been doing some hardcore training with Sasuke maybe he isn't sub par anymore?

Umm... I'm not sure but i think his name is Gemma. Anyhow, i'd like to see him fight, because i think that piece of straw if that's what it is in his mouth is gonna b used when he fights somehow. By the way, if u view the preview for episode 68 very closely, you'll realize that none of us will get to see Kazekage fight.

I really want to see Kakashi and Kabuto get into a scuffle.

Maybe Orochimaru will start discussing things like make up with Sakura instead of fighting .

hmmmmm im not sure but probably the hokage jus to see why is the leader and the best ninja in the village but probably wont get to see it but hope to see him bust some moves out

Unless it's a long battle I don't want to see Hokage fight that much... unless he uses absolutly mind blowing Jutsu's. I want to see Orochimaru and Jiraiya fight each other and also Gaara and Naruto.

I don't know what's going to happen but I like this line in the preview: "A scream? Where's sasuke?"
    Makes it sound like something's happening to Sasuke and Naruto is going to jump in.

I JUST WANNA SEE JIRAIYA BUST OUT A FROG AND KILL PEOPLE!!

and naruto wont save sasuke from the clutches of death man! sasuke saves naruto!

I want to see Gaara/Shukaku go fucking nuts

And Im looking forward to Hokage vs Kazekage.. It's bound to happen now. I bet they gonna go real crazy. AND I want to see Gai in action

actually i wouldnt mind seeing naruto fight and get the Gamabunta out again lol he kicked ass

EDIT fount out what the big frog was called lol

Man it was a tough choice choosing between the hokage and jiyairi, but i had to go for jiyairi...he must know some crazy jutsus other than summoning

i'll laugh if i see ebisu

Hokage probably has some badass moves, I like the old Geezer he is the hokage even tho he is getting older and all that, but the kage fight will surley be awsome.. See something else than Jiraya summoning would be cool too.. Infact I want to see every char in action, especially thoose we heavent seen do alot of things and the adult jounins..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Shukaku</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'> i dont think we know what that is yet... .. well i do.. but &quot;they&quot; dont.. right?

i want to see:

gai
    kakashi
    hokage
    orochimaru
    baki
    genma
    kabuto (his skill lvl is ABOVE genin)

to fight...cause we RARELY saw any of them fight, and they are all jounin and above level =)...

Ide like to se if Closset-pervet actuly got som skills....

thast a good point...does ebisu have the skills to fight?

and jiraya.

I wanna see Iruka fight but i know that wont happen.

Ebisu and Gai beating everyone