Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CAN'T ACCEPT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still crying i can't imagine that he's actually dead now..... it's still only a anime, but it's feelings in this one too... now everything feels so empty

Cried are you kidding it was funny. Just like with Tomoe I am laughing now thinking about it

Why did he died!!!, this can't be happening!!!, unacceptable!!
    I can't sleep during the nights because of this very sad ending! No more Kenshin ever... ... now it's sadness and sorrow.

Kenshin died of the deceace that he got from his travelling right?

The ending was so sad... just too sad. *sob sob *

I think he got the disease before he left Kaoru. Kaoru was infected too, wasn't she?? I watched it quite a long while ago... I might have remembered it wrongly.

bah, nothing about spoilers came up when i clicked it in the forum main menu

'Replying to CAN'T ACCEPT THIS!!!!!!!!!& #33;!!'

thats all it came up with, hurray now i know the ending

Im not sure it is any consolation Insomniac but the entire ending is garbage whether it is spoiled or not. It isn't even worth watching.

Actually i don't want to admit this but... .... i cryed like never before... that's the first anime that i've actually cried in when i watched it

I found the ending to be a fitting, emotional and human moment.. *sniffle* i liked it

But it made me weep *ahem*

*spoilerish, but if you're in here anyway you should expect spoilers*

Kenshin gave the disease to kaoru, and i'm pretty sure it's the same disease which has generally been used in the kenshin series, "consumption" (tuberculosis (sp)).
    Just thing about it, even the greatest swordsman in the whole of japan couldn't stop the disease.. In the end he was just a weak, sick man in love with his loving sick.. woman, heh. And they were able to meet before the end..
    *sniffle*
    I DON'T WANNA REMEMBER IT... *GAH*
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

it was a better ending than ep95 thats for sure and it was a good ending for the series, i mean i liked it, i liked the whole OVA, reflection (i think its number 6), i mean what better way to finish the series than to have the good part of the manga animated and the have *spoiler <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>kenshin die in karou&#39;s lap </span>*end spoiler(just to be safe) and it seems like kenshins son kenji (?mispelled i think) will follow in his fathers footsteps, also if you didn&#39;t know theres a clip at the end of thhe dredits of kenji(?kenshin&#39;s son) and a karouish looking girl, and he compliments her bow...

i dunno if its just cowinsadince(mispelled) or what but the name of an executive producer for the anime series is also has the name Kenji like kenshin&#39;s son...

yeah, it was a sad ending but I found it quite fitting. I still think Kenshin (anime+OVAs) is the greatest anime ever. It has comedy, romance, action, drama, everything&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Jan 17 2004, 11:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yeah, it was a sad ending but I found it quite fitting. I still think Kenshin (anime+OVAs) is the greatest anime ever. It has comedy, romance, action, drama, everything&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Totally Agree with you, It&#39;s even better then Naruto &quot;overall&quot;.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Midou Ban @ Jan 19 2004, 10:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You guys know its not the real ending right. Its funny how they made it look like he died from and std. lol All mighty Kenshin diefd from a std . </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    it is the end &quot;smartone&quot; he died of herpe*? whoa kinows all i know its all read and stuff..and weird hes name is shinta not kenshin&#33;

you have no idea how angry i was when spike from cowboy bebop died...

my anger could&#39;ve destroyed the universe.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Pookie you mad?

Well seeing in the manga he did not die got to go with the real story and seeing Hiko changed his name to Kenshin it is Kenshin . We know he died from Tb but it look more like an a std espically since how he passed it on and the herpes spots. I still think he died from another type of std though.

Shinta was his true name... until Hiko made him his student and changed his name to Kenshin.
    In other words, you can say that &quot;Kenshin&quot; was the name he used when he was a samurai.
    Kaoru called him &quot;Shinta&quot; after he passed away because that was the end of the samurai... he could finally break free from the battousai.

i think that he got the disease from all the battles that he had been in. because his style caused so much stress to his body or something right? i think when i was watching it that that was how it was. at least thats how i remember it.Ha

Jounin
    Yeah.. Im on episode 65 and now i know the ending to.. Dint even know what anime this topic was about so i checked it out and there it was.. Kenshin dies..

Kenjitsu Hokori
    Well Well Midou you had to be the one to say something but ah well. Well ITs true Kenshin died form TB but in actuallity dont believe that jinchu Ark or that dumb sehiousen. Read the MAnga. It goes that Enishi didnt kidnap Kaoru or so I read and Everyone was there fighting enish. Second Kenshin really doesnt Die. He live happily ever after with kaoru in the manga. The only reason the seihousen was made to make up for the bad ending to the series.

You guys know its not the real ending right. Its funny how they made it look like he died from and std. lol All mighty Kenshin diefd from a std .