Thread: Some... other thing.

Basically i didn't know how to sum this up in a title or such a brief description. So that explains why it's so crappy.

Anyway.
    The idea of this is to write what you think of the person above you. Then as a finalisation you leave a brief advisory on what they could do to be better. Or if you can't think of any advice, don't make any i guess =P

Nobody is above me, so i can't write anything about them. Thus i shall write about the forum in general:

The forum is a very cool place to hang out at, lots of interesting people around to listen to or read. Excellent layout, cool torrent links. Very busy and active as well.

Advice: Keep up the good work with the forums, the site, the torrents, and for all those posters here: keep up the posting ^^

Hiroshi is one of the most helpful ppl you will meet around here and even else where. He is an all around nice, cool dood. He'd help ya to his best with whatever problem you had. From codec errors to other computer related stuff.

PS. Thanks for all the helpage bro

o.o not many ppl know me so I dont think anyone gonna have something to say about me

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

Haku_San has a cool avatar. I think everything is just fine with the sig and avatar.

I think I remember legendary nin being a rock lee fan so he’s okay in my book. However I don't agree with the belief that the manga is better than the anime. The plot being delivered in color with sound, and animated makes it much more enjoyable.

In my defense I already know I'm a dumb pervert.

boomorman is a pervert and likes Rock Lee. That's a 10/10 in my book

Power PMV reminded me of the greatness of Golden Boy. I'd like to say more positive things about him, but I must watch it again.

adam is an active GW member... I see him around very often.

His avatar is cute... but his sig isn't working.

akai doesnt know that you hafto right click "user posted image" and click "view image"
    ... akai is also very cool.... yeah.. sure, why not.

Umdiddly...um...I dunno.He mostly posts in the Naruto forum,and I'm a mangareader,so any Naruto post are either in Open or Manga.Not too often I venture into the anime.

poiple wizard i have never seen him before or read any of his post but am pretty sure hes a guy or sumthing

hiddenpookie, the name is a bit jokish, and I like the Kakashi pics in his sig

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Joker Kun is the hero of the Boob thread, and since his sig has kenshin in it, it makes him even cooler.

Hmmm dont know that much about Harageki he's (Well I asume he's a he) been posting some in the boobie thread I belive.. And he is just so Leeish

Im actually not really sure what his avatar is ? But his sig looks totaly ok.

Karasu is a kool guy, and its always hreat reading his opinions about naruto and what not. his avatar sorta freaks me out, but its kool none the less......since i have a bad short term memory, i can't remember what hsi sig looks liek.....or if he even has one....so ya

Assassin's been around since the start of the forums, he's always had intelligent posts from what I can remember, enjoyable to read, and his opinions are usually well thought out and substantiated. I remember his spinning skull avatar, that was cool, but fish-lips Kakashi isn't without its charm either.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day