Thread: ANBU-AonE 66-67 out now!

just check the gotwoot.net torrents!!!
    i cant seem to connect to the tracker wtf????????
    there is seeds and all that hmmmmm help me?

already been posted.

There's probably 200 people trying to dl the file right now with plenty more comming thereafter. Looks like the tracker got hosed. *sigh* wait about 8-10 hours when it's the middle of the night and things might improve some. There's probably a limit as to how many people can leech a file at any give time per number of seeds. This is the big episode for Naruto, so i'm not surprised that this happened. Actually I thought ANBU wouldn't get this one out until Sunday morning so thier a tad early, imho. Most likely after the rush settles down, you can dl the file quickly around saturday morning when there's been plenty of seeds to handle the load.

-NXprime

p.s. first time poster, long time lurker. How am I doing so far?

actually there is another link.. where you can download directly.. but the speed is at bout 10kb.. if i share that here.. i guess is properly gonna gone too =)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kumiriko @ Jan 16 2004, 03:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> already been posted. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    btw, what forum has it been posted to? I can&#39;t find that post.

I posted it around 12:30 or so. But I can&#39;t find it now so I assume it was deleted, maybe its against the forum rules or something?

Oh, and my post looked like this
    &quot;WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE&quot; *dances around the room*

then you guys just have to be patience and wait... anyway the website is already down... can&#39;t get in... but the server is still sending file... =

actually i found it, its a sticky at the top of this very forum.

but this stinks cause i gotta go to work and i wanted it to start d/l and finish by the time i got back, but with this new bit torrent release u cant just leave it on. the old one would keep trying to connect every 5 mins and no msg would pop up making u hit ok.