Thread: Naruto Manga Chp 200 raw

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Destroyor @ Jan 16 2004, 01:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> http://www.narutofan.com/downloads/downloa...file=nmanga200b

Brought to you by Naruto fan </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Well the transelated is aired in a few hours so.. i&#39;ll think i wait.

yes im downloadin now i wake up and check narutofan and you know seein it there actual brought a tear to my eye this is gonna be good to finally read it

so basically....naruot and shika are fucked, lol. cool chapter.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

yo dazzz man you couldnt wait till you posted whats inside the chapter for like at least a few hours hell im stilll downloadin

eh forget it

IT&#39;S SO COOL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I don&#39;t understand a single thing but the pictures are just so g8. Shika truly is a genius&#33;&#33;&#33;

agane. Spoilers are no fun. Plus apprntly you have to be a member to download. I have singed up to too many thignsi n the last cuple days just to never go back. I am going to wait for the Scandilations.

Just keep on spoiling, and watch your membership become banned here...Smooth move...not only did you spoil, but you have everyone that read your post probably mad at you,

STOP SPOILERS PLEASE, jeez...

Thanks...

- Reason -

I hate registering...damn..I want to read the raw,yes read it,not look at it.

OMG SWEETNESS RAW&#33;&#33;&#33;

200 makes up for 67-68&#39;s failure to meet my expectations.

NO talk, all action&#33; The way it&#39;s supposed to be.

- firm believer that the Manga kicks Anime ass any time&#33;&#33;&#33;

Naruto&#39;s a genious man. He&#39;s getting smarter each time he fights.

Even though it&#39;s the 200th issue, Kishimoto didn&#39;t do anything special at all, no double issue, no color page ... nothing.
    I could almost hear a certain someone complaining about the way Naruto fight. All in all it&#39;s an ok chapter but *sigh it looks like more 1 vs 1 fights are coming instead of a team tag match. *sigh

(I didn&#39;t really spoil anything did I? *innocent wide eye look)

wow... was saying &quot;naruto and shika are fucked&quot; so bad???

could you guys have not seen it before from all the predictions and assumptions before 200 was released?

i really can&#39;t see how saying one thing was so bad. why don&#39;t you guys relax.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Destroyor @ Jan 16 2004, 05:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Even though it&#39;s the 200th issue, Kishimoto didn&#39;t do anything special at all, no double issue, no color page ... nothing.
    I could almost hear a certain someone complaining about the way Naruto fight. All in all it&#39;s an ok chapter but *sigh it looks like more 1 vs 1 fights are coming instead of a team tag match. *sigh

(I didn&#39;t really spoil anything did I? *innocent wide eye look)

... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    were you stupid enough to expect a double issue or color pages?? 199 was a double issue and had color pages so it&#39;s obivious 200 wouldn&#39;t have them, i&#39;ve never seen two chapters released one after another with color pages before so I don&#39;t know where you got that idea, just because it&#39;s 200? just because 100 was Naruto vs Neji?

Something kind of big did happen...

SPOILERS

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>The start of Naruto&#39;s next big fight.

They also got Sasuke back, even for just a moment</span>

Naruto has the Inane translated version now

awesome awesome chapter...