Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 66 and 67 .. what you think

why wouldn't sand nins summon snakes? whats wrong with that? furthermore, i see more connection between sands and snakes that i do with sound and snakes.

and about lightning strike. who cares, some even called it hightend flesh, but the real name is Chidori, and i hope everyone will call it that from now on. but i do not hope Anbu-Aone is gonna translate the word "chidori" as a move the same way they translated "kaiten" as "whirl"

I thought it was a good episode but i think the animation for the lee vs. gaara fight was better. But i can't really complain because it was 20 times better than 65.
    Can't wait for 68. 2 weeks

I believe `heightened flesh` refers to either the preparation to utilize chidore, or being able to see the chakra on the users hand...not the actual technique name...

- Reason -

RaCo
    The 2 epsiodes weren't bad but I'd like some other episodes much more...
    I just hate it when they show stuff that isn't even interessting just like Naruto and Shikamaru sitting on the steps, but I'm getting used to it. It doesn't matter anymore because of that skipping. That really goes on my nerves I thought they wanted to apologies but yet they did it just to not make the people angry, because of this (sorry) "shitty" Prince of Tennis, we'll have to wait 2 weeks. If they don't do such a special epsiode again I will get very angry ^^

That's what I think after watching the "special"

Just recently watched the ANBU&AonE 66-67 , it was great quality. though a filler episode...

Well I don't think the special was exactly 'special'. Just two standard eps stuck togather. Next ep though I think is gonna be ownage.. infact the next few eps are. Hmm I might even sto watching naruto for a few weeks to let the eps build up and then download and watch them in one go.

But anyway back on topic, I think Kazekage is gonna get his ass whipped. It always happens... the one that is so sure of himself always has his ass handed to him.

On another point, everyone is being wowed by Sasuke (in the anime) but they havn't even seen Naruto pull out Gamabunta.... that is gonna be ownage when that happens. All they have seen is Kyuubi's raw strength in Naruto... chanelled in a jutsu like Kuchyose no Jutsu it's gonna blow everyone away.

By the way could the manga reader's please if they want to quote things yet to come in spoiler font so to save it for anime watchers like me? This is a request since I know spoilers are allowed here.

Itachi_, how was the episode a filler?
    People are now calling every episode a filler

A filler episode is like they dragging it out to the maximum, and that's not so good.
    DB_Hunter... do you think that shinobi is kazekage

Lol don't screw around with my head.

For those of you who have the eps fully downloaded. think ya could seed for the rest of the poor s.o.b's that are getting it at less then 2kb/s?

Well i Just finished watching the episode and for the msot part it was well done.. Darkanime just called the chidori the lighting strike instead of edge .. the only part i did not find up to par

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 16 2004, 06:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> A filler episode is like they dragging it out to the maximum, and that&#39;s not so good.
    DB_Hunter... do you think that shinobi is kazekage </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    omg he does&#33;
    omg he&#39;s in for a suprise&#33;

you are right that the next few eps will be awesome though

hopefully the best so far seen in the anime

special was good strange though sand nins summoning snakes

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 17 2004, 01:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> That Kage in blue ain&#39;t Kazekage it&#39;s Orochimaru. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You said that already,and yes I know.I read the manga,how the hell wouldn&#39;t I.I didn&#39;t even mention kazekage anywhere,unless your just repeating yourself.

One thing I didn&#39;t get was when that sound nin (kabuto i think) knocked out Kiba. What about his dog, Amaru?

i think he is also knock out. kiba and his dog is like connected.

what do u think??? will naruto whip out gamabunta&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;1

and who is stronger/&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;11 sasuke or gaara who will win or is it cancelled ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

personally i dont think that this episode was as bad as some people are making it out to be - i enjoyed it as a manga reader

if the anime followed the manga exactly in every point then there would not be much of a reason to watch it other then to see colours, the anime sections are made a long time after the manga chapters came out so you&#39;re bound to see some differences depending on what Kishimoto decides is best.

You can see that its orochimaru if you watch the preview very closely.