Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guest Appearences

has anyone noticed any other anime that feature naruto characters in them because while watching yu-gi-oh 187 i could of sworn i saw shikamaru, chouji, and ino in the crowd...

heres a screen capture...BAH! its inoshiikachou in yu-gi-oh

yeah probably a nod to their naruto friends ;]

I dunno about Shika,but that's without a doubt Chouji.He even has the chips,lol.

why dont u take the ss a second earlier so i could tell if that is ino or not, im sure thats choji and shika

Heheh cool thing u noticed there, thanks for posting it!

Without a doubt, it is Shikamaru and Chouji, prob Ino as well.

For anyone doubting, look at the drawing style (eyes, etc) of EVERYONE else in the show, then look at the guests there, it's a completely different style.

duh, its obvious its Ino.

Kishimoto and Takahashi (Yugioh creator) are friends I believe.

That's pretty cool. I wonder if we'll see any DBZ cameos in Naruto.

ino was about to come up then it changed back to yugi... so you don't see her face...

look at the first page in volume 1 chapter 7 of naruto manga. i'm sure that is self explanatory.

and there already has been a reference to dbz in naruto. there was a chaozu mask for sale when naruto was wandering around a city.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

i onc ehead something about naruto characters being in a HxH chapter. though im not sure.

i'm just showing you guys that there is an obvious relationship between kishimoto and takahashi.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz &#064; Jan 15 2004, 11:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> look at the first page in volume 1 chapter 7 of naruto manga. i&#39;m sure that is self explanatory.

and there already has been a reference to dbz in naruto. there was a chaozu mask for sale when naruto was wandering around a city. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I remember seeing the Mask you speak of while reading through the manga one night but that was a while back so i don&#39;t recall exactly where it was. Do you or anyone remember specifically?

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Probably when he&#39;s on the journey with Jiraiya i&#39;ll try and find it. Also who is Takahashi? Was he the creator of yu-gi-oh?

Here&#39;s the chauzu mask

Volume 17, chapter 15, page 7 for the chaozu mask.
    www.rolleyes.net/

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 16 2004, 02:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Volume 17, chapter 15, page 7 for the chaozu mask. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I&#39;m not sure if its on the same page as the chaozu mask but round the pages near it is a man wearing a jacket with the TriForce symbol(Legend of Zelda Series) on the back, its pretty big so its not hard to miss.

there are a few drawings of Naruto in HxH, but i&#39;ve only seen them at the last pages, not as part of the story...

chapters 140-142 have a Naruto in them, but i&#39;m not sure if there are others...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Jan 16 2004, 07:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> omg good eyes&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; what yugioh episode is that by the way? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ep 187 it was on last wednesday

any place i could download this eps? i dont really watch yogioh but i wanna see if i can spot em

episode can be downloaded here at saiyaman&#39;s site

omg good eyes&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; what yugioh episode is that by the way?