Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Subbed Version of 66-67 Out

http://www.makenshi.com/

heres another direct link for u anxious naruto-maniacs

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SilentSnake @ Jan 16 2004, 06:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i&#39;ll vote for ep 59&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Episode 59 gave insight into naruto being truly nervous about the battle, it advances his relationship with Hinata HUGELY, and gets him to the main matches....not really filler.

lucky....

[QUOTE=Kagari,Jan 16 2004, 03:20 PM]
    Quote Originally Posted by BOballistic,Jan 16 2004, 04:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha-Itachi,Jan 16 2004, 12:58 PM

Youre exaggerating, first yes I know the action and story is still fresh but fillers are every where. During the first several episodes there have been chunks of previous episode in the the beginning of EVERY single episode but recently they have cut back. Instead they brought in scenes from before the commercial break back after the commercial. Those people doing this is removing at least 2m 30s of the episodes time in doing this. Catching up with dbz in fillers? Not really but going there.
    you&#39;re clearly an idiot. Why do you think they put a bit of last week&#39;s episode in front of every new one?

HMMM...maybe because it&#39;s been a week and the epsiodes are meant to be tightly knit...as in it&#39;s occuring at the same time.

consider it a refreshment. You may be able to watch an episode right before the new one comes out, but in japan on TV, it&#39;s not that way.

there&#39;s no way it&#39;s catching up to DBZ in filler. I have yet to see a naruto epsiode that can qualify as filler in any way shape or form. Filler would be pointless banter that does not advance the storyline in ANY way. I dare you to find me an epsiode that is filler. Please, try it.
    First just like how you started off youre a fuckhead. Second no anime/tv series NEED that crap, that previous episode crap. ESPECIALLY on a show such as naruto. Naruto is already freaking short. Cut out the commercials, theme song, and that stupid previous episode crap, show runs down to 18 - 19m. Now what the HELL would your tiny little mind prefer, to know what the hell happen last week or more of the present episode? Obviously you&#39;re a idiot who prefers to see what happen last week rather than watch a little more of the present episode so I&#39;ll just shut the fuck up. But not before I tell you what kind of person I am, I am a person who has enough brain power to remember at least what happen 7 days ago.

P.S. oh and read more carefully.

have you guys noticed it yet? (since i&#39;m a manga reader i noticed it right when the 3rd opening came out) when it shows sasissy running (when it shows sakura, then sasissy, then a bunch of narutos landing) it shows a little flicker of electricity in the lower right hand corner. anyone want to take a guess at what this represents?

wow dark anime did a good job to. Lots of good Naruto subbers.

Kagari u&#39;re right, forgot about the part with hinata and naruto being nervous about the fight, but the rest isn&#39;t even in the manga (I watch ep and then i&#39;m reading manga so no spoilers, i hate spoilers myself) and it&#39;s let&#39;s say... fillish and shi**y

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FlatulationNoJutsu &#064; Jan 17 2004, 03:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> have you guys noticed it yet? (since i&#39;m a manga reader i noticed it right when the 3rd opening came out) when it shows sasissy running (when it shows sakura, then sasissy, then a bunch of narutos landing) it shows a little flicker of electricity in the lower right hand corner. anyone want to take a guess at what this represents? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Maybe some <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>chidori</span>

Whom... and after watching ep. 66-67 i would suggest you stop calling him sasissy and start worshiping his ground