Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Subbed Version of 66-67 Out

meh, no biggie.....thanx for re opening it guys.

can anyone who's seen the darkanime sub tell me about the audio/video quality? is it worth getting? or should i just wait for AA (darkanime's 65 wasn't bad at all, so i hope this one will b good too)

something worse then naruto being licensed...

but slowly becoming dragon ball z.....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin @ Jan 15 2004, 10:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> meh, no biggie.....thanx for re opening it guys.

can anyone who&#39;s seen the darkanime sub tell me about the audio/video quality? is it worth getting? or should i just wait for AA (darkanime&#39;s 65 wasn&#39;t bad at all, so i hope this one will b good too) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Quality and sound is off the charts&#33; There best work yet&#33; They have improved quite a lot since the last time I saw there other naruto sub.

Same goes for me anyway, I will delete it and download A/A when it comes out. Then I will delete A/A and download TW subed version when it comes out. It will be awhile though as they release really really slow.
    _

grrr y r there no seed for the darkanime sub&#33; somone must be finished by now

well for good eps like this i dl the non-aa ones then when the deathzone stops over in anbdom i go and dl it, by deathzone i mean so many people downloading it

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

lol 12000 leachers ahhhh

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hinata-chan @ Jan 15 2004, 07:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> dont rush to make so many inferences from the time that darkanime released their episodes

perhaps they had a crack team that was able to do an excellent job in a short period of time.

in short - if you haven&#39;t watched them then dont pass judgement - you can keep your loyalties to AA but for god&#39;s sakes dont put down another fansub when you haven&#39;t even seen it

be a little more humane </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I guess you were right, i did pass a little bit of judgement on the quality of DarkaAnime. But under my opinion i still find Anbu-AonE better in its quality. DarkAnime wasnt bad...but when Anbu releases its version, ill be sure to have it downloading.

i have mixed feelings about this one.

Maybe it&#39;s because it&#39;s a dark anime sub, and not an anbu one - but some of the animation looked cookie-cutter&#39;sih.

i know i&#39;m gonna get flamed for this - but cookie cutter = bad.

it&#39;s not as bad as naruto&#39;s fight vs kiba, or hayase vs sandman - but... damn - the animators didn&#39;t exactly pull off all the stops for this one.

what happened to the glory days of sasuke vs orochimaru ... or naruto and gammamabutaataaa..?

it was better in the manga =P.

ehh... hopefully ANBU&#39;s version is out soon.

OMG thank you assassin it would have taken me another 4 hours on BT.

Assassin, you are my hero. You may consider my boxers r0xx0red.

Nothin wrong with Darkanime&#39;s sub job, here.

I strongly suggest you get it to tide you over untill ANBU/AonE&#39;s release later on.

STRONGLY suggest you see this now.

lucky....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Jan 15 2004, 10:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> something worse then naruto being licensed...

but slowly becoming dragon ball z..... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    This is how close Naruto is for becomming DBZ (speaking in miles away)

x = Naruto
    y= DBZ
    s= Sun
    p= Pluto

s_____x___________________p_______________________ _y

So pls quit the crap about Naruto turning into DBZ... DBZ has louzy story, louzy battles and is GOD in filler episodes and stretching out the crap.. example -&gt; Freeza battle (planet explodes in 5 min) and after 2 (&#33;&#33 weeks it finally exploded...

Seriously what are you smoking, but i would say pass the pipe

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchiha-Itachi @ Jan 16 2004, 12:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Jan 15 2004, 10:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> something worse then naruto being licensed...

but slowly becoming dragon ball z..... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    This is how close Naruto is for becomming DBZ (speaking in miles away)

x = Naruto
    y= DBZ
    s= Sun
    p= Pluto

s_____x___________________p_______________________ _y

So pls quit the crap about Naruto turning into DBZ... DBZ has louzy story, louzy battles and is GOD in filler episodes and stretching out the crap.. example -&gt; Freeza battle (planet explodes in 5 min) and after 2 (&#33;&#33 weeks it finally exploded...

Seriously what are you smoking, but i would say pass the pipe </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Youre exaggerating, first yes I know the action and story is still fresh but fillers are every where. During the first several episodes there have been chunks of previous episode in the the beginning of EVERY single episode but recently they have cut back. Instead they brought in scenes from before the commercial break back after the commercial. Those people doing this is removing at least 2m 30s of the episodes time in doing this. Catching up with dbz in fillers? Not really but going there.

It would have been nice if 65 wasn&#39;t such a filler. Edit: by filler, I mean they dragged it out too much, and they didn&#39;t develop the episode as well as the manga.

Is it 24 hours after A/A we can talk? There was something I was wondering about around the 13:20-14:00 minute mark. But I&#39;ll wait till later. (don&#39;t worry its not that big of an issue)

Dbz is master in fillers . I think it is most suited for sabbaticle lovers, seeing the wind blow over the green green fields, see the cold seabreeze, goku waxing freeza ,relaxing.

At first I loved dragonball ..now I know better (for severl years I fell really free )

Naruto will never cath up on series like Bebop, but it sure isnt nowhere near dbz

dont mind the spelling, im tired.

Ok,i have 30% left of the episodes and the speed is like snails. I will stay up th whole nigt just to watch naruto 66-67. Now tell me, has Darkanime version good qualities,Good subtitles, nice sound and so on. Dont make me wait for nothing. Time for some coffee to keep me up.

The only thing right now that can make me mad and take a gun to shoot myself in the head is that the file isnt working while the dl is finished&#33; aaaaaarghhh&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BOballistic @ Jan 16 2004, 04:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [QUOTE=Uchiha-Itachi,Jan 16 2004, 12:58 PM]

Youre exaggerating, first yes I know the action and story is still fresh but fillers are every where. During the first several episodes there have been chunks of previous episode in the the beginning of EVERY single episode but recently they have cut back. Instead they brought in scenes from before the commercial break back after the commercial. Those people doing this is removing at least 2m 30s of the episodes time in doing this. Catching up with dbz in fillers? Not really but going there. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    you&#39;re clearly an idiot. Why do you think they put a bit of last week&#39;s episode in front of every new one?

HMMM...maybe because it&#39;s been a week and the epsiodes are meant to be tightly knit...as in it&#39;s occuring at the same time.

consider it a refreshment. You may be able to watch an episode right before the new one comes out, but in japan on TV, it&#39;s not that way.

there&#39;s no way it&#39;s catching up to DBZ in filler. I have yet to see a naruto epsiode that can qualify as filler in any way shape or form. Filler would be pointless banter that does not advance the storyline in ANY way. I dare you to find me an epsiode that is filler. Please, try it.

lucky....

It was pretty good. its all I can say.

i&#39;ll vote for ep 59&#33;