Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Subbed Version of 66-67 Out

Dark Anime has now released a subbed version of 66-67 for you slightly impatient people (not as impatient as the ones that got the raw)

It can be found at animesuki

woot woot!! thx alot man

Huzzah! I'm gonna put this on full blast on my new speakers.

lol i would do that but my parents are in bed so it sux they dun mind me aving music on but watching naruto full blast they would hate it lol

hmm im loyal to Anbu & Aone
    ( just cant trust the quality on the others.... last time i saw dark anime it really did suck.. but many says it is good now)

Yeah, as tempted as i am, i'm waiting for ANBU/Aone.

I was able to stand up against the raws. I can take this too

why does my tracker keep timing out......

I
    NEED
    THIS
    EPSIODE.

anyone have suggestions?

lucky....

i've seen some bad subs :P

but, if u read the manga, and can catch keywords in jap (enuf to figure out what kind of question it is), ure set. get the raws

or wait for Aone/ANBU...

I am wating on the Anbu-Aone version just because they have good quality.

Is it down right now?

Although i havent seen darkanimes way of doing Naruto, im not going to download it because to me it seemed like darkanime just rushed to be the first ones to release the most anticipated episodes. ANBU-AonE is possibly taking their time to make it a worth while experience for everyone and i suggest waiting for them.

dont rush to make so many inferences from the time that darkanime released their episodes

perhaps they had a crack team that was able to do an excellent job in a short period of time.

in short - if you haven't watched them then dont pass judgement - you can keep your loyalties to AA but for god's sakes dont put down another fansub when you haven't even seen it

be a little more humane

lol, yes i know i downloaded it in the first 5 mins it came out, but why do you people never post this in open discussion

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Does dark anime have good quality

dang this is going to take a while

I usually watch dark anime when it comes out, then re-download Anbu/AonE once it's available...I watch each ep many times, anyways.

WOO HOO!!! 2%!!! only another..... TEN HOURS?!?!?!?! ah, FUCK!

lucky....

wait...
    isnt darkanime just a group that combines bakasans subs into the avi for ppl who cant do it themselves

if it is just dl the sub if u got the raw.... alot smaller file

need..... more..... seeds..... ahhhhhhh

I usually download Dark Anime and then erase it and get A/A when it releases. I tend to watch the episodes several times if they are good.

I suggest you guys read the rules again:

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=2823

Particularly the first few lines:
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>1. No spoilers. Use spoiler color in the drop down menu and indicate that there is a spoiler. (Will be back soon)
    a. No quoting spoilers.
    b. No discussion episodes before 24 hrs after the Aone release</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

That does NOT mean you can talk about other people&#39;s releases... and preferably not announce them.. :/ And even if you could... it hasn&#39;t been 24 hours yet&#33;

This thread is closed unless someone can give me a good reason to reopen it.

<span style='colorurple'>Edit: Update:
    Threads like this belong in Naruto Open Discussion, not here. As there is already a thread just like this in there, though, I will leave this one closed.</span>

*open* Well I don&#39;t see any reason why you can&#39;t talk about it being released. Now that doesn&#39;t mean you can talk about the episode. In fact, for your own safety, I suggest just going to Naruto Open Discussion to talk about it, as you know you won&#39;t get busted over there.

Bah&#33; He beat me to reopening this baby up.

Enjoy guys. This little lesson is learned for me . And sorry I spoiled the fun .