Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Naruto series..

Missing Nin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (el3ctro @ Jan 15 2004, 11:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> unless they license it , seeing how popular it is in america,
    they probably will sometime in the next 3 years... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    u can still download the sub.... there are loadsa illegal fansubbers, it jst wont be on gotwoot or animesuki thats all

Why do so many people hate licenced anime. specally since dvd&#39;s are the main media this days? I can understand the dye hard Anit-dub but that was when we could only get VHS. Common people. Learn japanes or grow up.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NomoZ @ Jan 16 2004, 12:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> wow...over 3 years...that&#39;s a long time...THANK YOU&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    um.. no problem i guess?

It&#39;s true that it really sounds like a long time. Well, I guess I will be one of those who will watch Naruto from the beginning to the last episode. At least I see no reasons why I wouldn&#39;t watch this great serie to the end. So there is still going to be a few exciting years of this serie, that&#39;s only a good thing.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Hmmm....That raises a very good question. Will I, be watching the same series three years from now. HELL YEAH. Both me, and my friend have decided to stick through with Naruto till it&#39;s end. As well with a couple of other anime series&#39; hehe. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

That&#39;s so true&#33;&#33;&#33;

wow...over 3 years...that&#39;s a long time...THANK YOU&#33;&#33;&#33;