Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RAW 66 - 67

Thats an incredible Sig Unchia-Itachi :P

yea, i watched the raw. curse me for a fool, again with the new stuff and the unneeded stuff. and now 2 WEEKS till next.. sigh.

these guys are masters of torture

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ricefarmer @ Jan 14 2004, 08:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> can somebody please please help me.. if there are 210 seeders how is possible that im only getting 3-5k download speed???? i dont understand at all my upload is even faster .. wut version of bittorent are u using.. please help </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    dunno if this helps or not but I changed from 3.3 to the 3.2 experimental client and my speed jumped big time. b4 I got 5-15 K with my firewall off. Now I get 50k/s and higher on good days
    also if you have XP turn off the internet connection firewall -and any other firewalls you&#39;re running if you can.

so in reality we just got next weeks episode this week.......... i would have rather them give the regular 30 min episode and give me another 30 min one next week... instead of an hour and then nothing next week. i mean this show has become almost like an addiction. LIKE ALL SHOWS IF YOU JUST SIT DOWN AND WATCH WITH A CLIFFHANGER&#33;

So..there is no new opening correct?

Why the hell is the file so huge??? It should be around 360MB...

Or you can watch the first part of the special this week and the second part next week

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XwingRob @ Jan 15 2004, 03:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> So..there is no new opening correct? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I need someone to answer this question as well, I said that the opening had gone back to Haruka Kanata, on the open disscustion board, after reading about it on another forum, but i&#39;m confused as to weather or not the opening theme is still the third or weather its gone back to Haruka Kanata with the same animation it had before.

While Haruka Kanata was a great opening, I don&#39;t want to see it again.
    It should be something darker.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OshadowO @ Jan 15 2004, 02:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> also if you have XP turn off the internet connection firewall -and any other firewalls you&#39;re running if you can. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    how do u turn off the xp firewall?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchiha-Itachi @ Jan 15 2004, 04:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Or you can watch the first part of the special this week and the second part next week </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    your about a day to late on the suggestion wish i thought of that...

Required great discipline to do that though

Wasn&#39;t the ysaying that 66 and 67 will come two in a row . ,,... means at the same time i think ? wont they come tomorow?

wow 68 is coming out so soon. I&#39;ll just for that to come out and can watch 3 episodes together.

hehe taht would be nice , but i could never do such thing

Same 3rd opening (little by little), New Ending (Alive)

Next Naruto (Episode 68) airs Wednesday 28th, January...

The Animation will be top notch...think about it: 45 crappy animation, then the next few were top notch, 65 was crap(But acceptable, considering)....then quality goes top notch,

My Advice, Wait for the subbed version, Unless you already know whats going to happen...since its going to be a long two weeks til 68,

- Reason -

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shinji Ikari @ Jan 15 2004, 06:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> This sucks, i don&#39;t even have the abillity to resist even if i wanted to. My computer at home hasn&#39;t had internet for like a week and i will only get it back like sometime this week (hopefully).... Right now i&#39;m suffering to the fullest, not being able to watch any Naruto, Peace Maker Kurogane or Chrno Crusade.... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hey you ,.. do you know where chrno crusade - 05 is? 1-4 was found at naruto serie info ...dont know why ..but where is 05?lol damn

yikes Late, i think your sig&#39;s a tad over the size limit there
    normally i wouldnt care.....but they made me dirty up my kakashi sig cause it was a little over
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

This sucks, i don&#39;t even have the abillity to resist even if i wanted to. My computer at home hasn&#39;t had internet for like a week and i will only get it back like sometime this week (hopefully).... Right now i&#39;m suffering to the fullest, not being able to watch any Naruto, Peace Maker Kurogane or Chrno Crusade....

raw animes, the perfect way to learn japanese&#33;

Missing Nin
    subbed version is out

http://www.super-anime.net/torrents/[Darkanime]_Naruto66-67_[C625D252].torrent

its 320mb so shud be pretty normal naruto quality, and i hope darkanime keep up their level of subbing and vid/aud quality

go get it&#33;&#33;