Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 66-67 RAW is out

yoosh, the double episode is finally out

get it here

im going to sleep, will watch it in the morning

just a little too slow, already a topic

Saiyaman version is out also.

Can anyone confirm if the artwork is better this time?

I've heard the artwork is much better, I've also heard that they changed the opening theme back to Haruka Kanata with new animation!!!!

Ooooo my

Yeah atleast I think the animations are muuch much better than 65.. It's a too "important" fight to do crap animations..

gainex is doing this episode which is far better then the korean team that did last episode

i hope iot is good
    and i want to see hte new opening if htere is one

cant wait till anbu-aone ill watch it when it comes out

WOW! Art work top notch, nothing like shitty eps 65. Anyway good eps, I thought they would cover more in that hour, but oh well. I hate how everyone in Naruto stare at eachother till half of the eps then they fight. Next few eps will be the best in the series so far, no doubt. Next eps we see Kazekage unmasked, yay!

Oh, there is no new opening, same one as previous.

these two episodes are good. but the next couples are l33t.

no new opening i don't think. but artwork is better, animation wise.

can't wait till sasgay get his ass own.

Darn BT, only 25%... By the time I have it completely downloaded, the fansub will be out.

Yeah there was no new intro same old one as before. Animation is indeed better.

I thought the episode/fight was well done, as good as the anime can get anyways. I still think the animation from way back in the Zabuza arc was still the best, oh well, not including the manga art.

Near the end of it, where it said 1/27 7 28 ... Wild guess here.. but does that mean the next airing will be Jan 27 @ 7:28?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Reason @ Jan 15 2004, 06:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 1) Naruto 68 Will come out January 28th...
    2) Third opening, New Ending (Alive) (Believe it was added due to the story twist about to happen, )
    3) THERE IS NO FRICKEN WAY I CAN WAIT TIL THE 28th for the next one&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,

4) Animation is going to SPIKE through the roof for the next few eps, I hope...

- Reason - </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Noe eould be a great time to pick up the manga.Because it too is at a wicked part right now.

good ep indeed sasuke almost became cool but then he got too confident and after that scared. his the same. the next 5 - 10 eps will be superamazing with the 2 major battles occuring and sasuke getting more confused haha sasgay kiss my ass you suck&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; haha....... cant wait til the animated one taled kyubi and i want too see monkey king enma animated too&#33;&#33;&#33; well well its much fun stuff coming from here on the anime will have to have super animtaors for the rest of this year. cant wait til itachi appears and owns kakashi, kurenai and asuma without a sweat.

it has already been stated on most sites that there would be a week break after the double episode

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaigan &#064; Jan 14 2004, 10:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>these two episodes are good. but the next couples are l33t.

no new opening i don&#39;t think. but artwork is better, animation wise.

can&#39;t wait till sasgay get his ass own.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Wait so does that mean that their still using the Third opening or they&#39;ve gone back to Haruka Kanata but used the same animation for it as they had before but with improved animation?

Hoho can&#39;t wait til Gara transforms, would really like to see that part animated. It&#39;s going to be a mighty battle

1) Naruto 68 Will come out January 28th...
    2) Third opening, New Ending (Alive) (Believe it was added due to the story twist about to happen, )
    3) THERE IS NO FRICKEN WAY I CAN WAIT TIL THE 28th for the next one&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,

4) Animation is going to SPIKE through the roof for the next few eps, I hope...

- Reason -

btw theres no spoiler rules in this forum so i dont suggest anime watchers only come in

i cant wait for the next few eps, my favourite battle is going to occur - and no its nothing to do with Naruto because that was a bore fest