Thread: Virtues

Like what are their good traits.

Here is a list of traits that are considered virtues: http://wiki.gudinna.com/132

Naruto:
    Fortitude - He sticks to his guns and sees his tasks through, not matter what.
    Courage - Maybe not at first so much, but now he is very courageous. Takes on Gaara without thinking twice in a death match.
    Valor - Supports Hinata and then fights Neji to get revenge for what he did to her.
    Honor - Likes to do right by people. He has his personal nindo and sticks to it.
    Honesty - He does tell the truth most of the time. Like telling Hinata that he thought she was creepy. He doesn't really hold back anything.
    Generosity - Not really shown, but he does help others out a lot. He supports Inari and stands up for Hinata.

4th Hokage -

Sacrifice - Gave his life so the village could be protected.

He probably has all the other virtues as well.

Write down what you think your favorites have and why.

Shikamaru:

Patience: He doesn't rush into battle, he takes his time to make sure that he will win.
    Humility: He doesn't brag about his accomplishments,
    Honor: Even tho he is required to fight a girl, he still will not hit them.
    Peacefulness: His goal in life is to live a quiet life with a small family.

I'm not going to include courage, because I think all the shinobi's have it...except Sasuke, he's a little bitch.

itachi:

kill everyone.

HA, i know it's wrong and i don't care.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Yeah but at least itachi has some virtues, but Orochimaru has none.
    I wonder who has the coldest heart?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NarutoOtaku @ Jan 14 2004, 09:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Uh... in the anime?

He said that he wanted to have an exciting life... we&#39;re talking about the anime. Oh right... this is open discussion. My mistake... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It doesn&#39;t matter what source you use to prvoe your answer, just remember that the manga came first. It is Kishimoto&#39;s project not the anime.

well orochimaru has one virtue he got a pure heart...only its pure evil

well dont know which chracter to pick... but i really want to know sasukes virtues does he got any?
    he fights gaara and when he&#39;s owning gaara in the begining with his cheap achived tai jutsu he gets overconfident and arrogant and then gaara shows the demon thingy and sasuke get scared......

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 15 2004, 01:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah but at least itachi has some virtues, but Orochimaru has none.
    I wonder who has the coldest heart? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    what exactly makes you say that?

you dont know anything about Itachi except that he murdered his whole family...

some virtuous act that is

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hayate @ Jan 15 2004, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD &#064; Jan 15 2004, 01:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah but at least itachi has some virtues, but Orochimaru has none.
    I wonder who has the coldest heart? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    what exactly makes you say that?

you dont know anything about Itachi except that he murdered his whole family...

some virtuous act that is </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah really. Heh, killing would really be considered a virtue, would it? Aaah... it&#39;s not listed.

Sasuke:

Sacrifice: Nearly got killed protecting Naruto from Haku&#39;s needles

Honesty: Says he will search for power even if he has to work for the devil to get it and he does just that.

Valor: Sasuke is willing to leave the leaf and all that he will lose in doing so in order to get the power to fulfill his ambition.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hyuga Koji @ Jan 15 2004, 05:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Valor: Sasuke is willing to leave the leaf and all that he will lose in doing so in order to get the power to fulfill his ambition. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    it&#39;s strange how almost everything, including taking favours from the devil (figuratively speaking), can be turned into a virtue

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legato 2057 @ Jan 14 2004, 03:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Shikamaru:

Patience: He doesn&#39;t rush into battle, he takes his time to make sure that he will win.
    Humility: He doesn&#39;t brag about his accomplishments,
    Honor: Even tho he is required to fight a girl, he still will not hit them.
    Peacefulness: His goal in life is to live a quiet life with a small family.

I&#39;m not going to include courage, because I think all the shinobi&#39;s have it...except Sasuke, he&#39;s a little bitch. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Shikamaru never said he wanted to live a quiet life and have a small family.
    On the contrary, he wanted an exciting life. That was why he became a shinobi but he said that in one of the episodes there was nothing that could make it interesting. Thats why he&#39;s always so dull.

uh... read the manga?

Shikamaru stated he became a ninja so he could have a decent living and settle down and have a family.

hes basically a ninja for the money... (indirectly stated)

Uh... in the anime?

He said that he wanted to have an exciting life... we&#39;re talking about the anime. Oh right... this is open discussion. My mistake...

Sasgay:

honesty: admits and shown that he is a homosexual and is a whiny bitch.

that&#39;s pretty much it.....