Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sasuke lvl 2 curse

I do think that the monster look is part of the lvl 2, to distinguish it from the lvl 1.

He'll turn into a monster like the others

sorry, but the curse seal at level 2 turns you into a freak. i just checked.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

I bet that at lvl 2 his hair will be more spiky and will change colore probebly yellow then his chakra will have a golden glow. (please dont flame)

He'll definitly look like a freak.I don't know what he'll look like,but it will be ugly.

i wonder wut he would look like.. would he turn into a hideous monster like the 4 sound nins. wut do u think

Question about the seals.
    Are the seals different because they are different for each person or because Orochimaru used a different jutsu?

Kinda confusing question.

the other guys didnt turn into monsters at level 2, it was after level 2
    its something only they can do, i dont expect Sasuke to be able to do it

I think he will turn into a monster like the other, but he got he heaven seal and thats a little diffrent form the other seals, it seems more powerful. Maybe will turn into something else

He will turn into a Bishi?(dont kill me if i spelt wronge)

yea, he will turn into something........ answer below

A GAY WHORE!!!!!!

According to many of you here. he already is. and some of you love him even more for it.

He will turn into a giant icecube only to be melted when he tries his fire technique

I guess he'll turn into something that has to do with big snakes. I don't really dig this monster stuff, though.

Some of us don't, though.

He has to turn ugly. It would be stupid if he only became prettier. At least Jiroubo and Kidoumaru so far seemed to have gained thick skin of sorts... well, I don't know, but he has to look ugly, even if it is bad-ass ugly. Ugly enough that when/if he comes out of the barrel, the others will see him and go "OMFG is that Sasuke?!" and then Naruto can lecture him... or something akin to that.

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

he'll probably just look the same but with a thicker seal symbol

i cant really see Sasuke as a monster though, just doesnt suit him

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 14 2004, 04:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the other guys didnt turn into monsters at level 2, it was after level 2
    its something only they can do, i dont expect Sasuke to be able to do it </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    no lvl 2 makes you look like a monster. thats the way lvl 2 works pat attention&#33;&#33;&#33;
    sasuke will trun into a ultra faggy transvestite(spelling?)

no it doesnt make you turn into a monster, watch the fight vs Chouji and when the fat guy lifts him off him hes at level 2, and hes not a monster.
    The monster thing is an ability of theirs.

he says &#39;to think i&#39;d have to use level 2 against this guy&#39; and he lifts him off him, at that time hes not a monster and the seal is all over his body