Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manga: Guyver

sig looks nice

how many live Guyver movies is there?

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (L8r @ Feb 10 2004, 04:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> sig looks nice

how many live Guyver movies is there? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    2 Guyver movies

The Guyver
    and Guyver 2: Dark Hero

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

you can get boot leg copys of it but what good are those just get the vhs and a tv tuner capture card and record it onto the computer thats what i plan to do

when i buy all those things i probably will do that

i think we should start a petition to viz who owns the rights to guyver to either sell it to someone who will finish it or finish the translation and episodes

also what do you think of my sig its temporary until i get one that i made my self

reviving this old thread i just recently stumbled on this, a group actually up to date with current guyver manga releases and a link to all volumes from 8 to 24 and the first chapters of volume 25 who have not yet been released as a tonkoubon so for any guyver fans out there we can now finally enjoy the entire story up to the latest release yay!!!

http://japan-legend.com/guyver_advocacy/

I downloaded some books until they released by skipping some books, and sometimes their downloads are just plain old hassles to get to.