Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obsession

On a scale of 1-10 (ten being the greatest), rate your naruto-obsession level

Right now I think I'd be around an eight...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Twiddle @ Jan 13 2004, 04:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> On a scale of 1-10 (ten being the greatest), rate your naruto-obsession level

Right now I think I&#39;d be around an eight... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Oro?

...obsession to the show...maybe I wasn&#39;t clear

9 i guess, anyone who comes here is 8+ by defualt.

Hehe I wouldn&#39;t rate my self at that high but then I guess Iam at 8

I&#39;m propably one of the few who watch it over here one of the few who know all the names and thinks of crazy theories all the time

*edit*

o wait, got to rate myself too I would say... 9?

i would rate my self a 10&#33;&#33;&#33; because i tried to make an anbu uniform and go trick or treating.. i watch all the episodes at least 3 times.. some like 10 like the zabuza saga... and i do hand seals all the time.. like in the bath i do some water jutsu&#39;s i read the manga hmm wut else i draw them all the time.. im quite an artist actually im going to scan some of my naruto art for yaw.. my favorite jutsu i invented yet takes alot of chakra is my pat and pending farting no jutsu.. its hilarious do butch of seals then &quot;boooom&quot; oh yeah and i search for hours looking for great japanese naruto fanart you&#39;ll be amazed how good they are.. and i visit this forum at least 10 times a day.. my life basicaly revolves around naruto

I used to be at level 10, but I calmed down after I started watching Inuyasha.
    Currently I&#39;m at level 8.

i would rate myself a nine. only becuase i only watched the whole series twice, and i don&#39;t really obsess about the anime.

on the other side, i&#39;ve read the whole manga about 12 times, and i recentaly bought my brother a naruto key holder, and i have three posters of naruto.

well, to be exact, i&#39;m probably 9.5 or something

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I&#39;m probably about a 3.

I was really obsessed when all the new characters starting coming in like Gaara, Neji, and Rock Lee which really interested me. I don&#39;t find it as intriguing anymore since I know what they are about and they are not as mysterious. I would say I&#39;m a 8.

Before reading the manga it was a perfect 10. After reading it, it&#39;s dwindled to a 7. When seeing picture stories its not as complete as watching live action version. And not only that you kinda spoil yourself over something that&#39;s not as entertaining.

I&#39;m a 7 or 8.

www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

...*reviews ratings*
    i never thought there would be ratings lower than 7 but then again thats y i started this thread...to see how much of a life i DON&#39;T have lol...i&#39;m not that alone i see
    j/k

villin
    I would say I&#39;m about a 5. I used to live and breathe naruto but recently the anime and the manga have been dragging too much for my likeing.

I don&#39;t do coslay,but I watch the anime and read the manga.I guess doing both would put me pretty high by default.But its not like I need it to live.

i would rate my self 7+