Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Obsession

id give my self a 10 bc i am always looking forward to watching naruto and reading the mangas too though i dont have much of naruto merchendise i still love the aniem series and reading the manga

I'd have to say that I'm around a 9 cause I sometimes go nuts until the next episode gets released.

8! Okay, I do like Naruto a lot but sometimes I could stop thinking about it...except for EPISODE 66!!!! SASUKE VS GARAA! CHIDORI!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uzumaki Naruto @ Jan 13 2004, 09:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> id give my self a 10 bc i am always looking forward to watching naruto and reading the mangas too though i dont have much of naruto merchendise i still love the aniem series and reading the manga </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    exactly what he said. i love the manga and anime and am always loving any new epsiodes/chapters.

i think it would be easier for me if you had a guideline of what the numbers mean.

something like this:

1: naruwha ?

2: is this the sequel to ninja scroll ?

3: i watch the show every week.

4: i watch the show AND read the manga every week.

5: i imported the dvd&#39;s from japan.

6:i imported the dvd&#39;s and suscribed to shounen jump (the japanese version)

7: i learned japanese to watch the show on wenesday.

8: i think that i&#39;m lee and that i have no talent for ninjustsu and genjustsu so i use all my free time practicing my taijutsu.

9: i cosplay as sakura in events (even though i weight 250 pounds)

10: i translate the whole thing, i have naruto calendars, soundtracks, plush toys, video games and figurines, i go crazy when the author takes a week off and i make pointless thread on message board saying how cool itachi is.

y&#39;know something like this, i guess i would be a 4

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 14 2004, 11:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchiha&#045;Itachi &#064; Jan 14 2004, 10:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Luckily i never read the manga .... the manga only spoils the story in a VERY BAD WAY.

I mean come on you only read the storie and see some dumb picture&#39;s along, well i rather see the anime instead with the realtime action without knowing the story.

So dont start reading the manga, cuz that will waste the anime. Well and if you read the manga before the anime though luck for you

Notice how all the manga readers give a &quot;low&quot; score

So a 10 for me </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You shouldn&#39;t have the right to use the name of Uchiha Itachi </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    And what gives you the right to say that?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchiha-Itachi @ Jan 14 2004, 01:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 14 2004, 11:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    You shouldn&#39;t have the right to use the name of Uchiha Itachi </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    And what gives you the right to say that? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    The fact he&#39;s a freaking spamming idiot...

but really. if you didn&#39;t read the manga, how come you use the name Uchiha Itachi? the parts of him that were seen in the anime don&#39;t make him look so cool...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I dunno. As far as the series itself goes, I&#39;m not too big of a geek. I mean I d/l the episodes as soon as I can and I read the manga (after seeing the eps, I don&#39;t want to be spoiled, as silly as that sounds), but I haven&#39;t imported the DVDs or anything. So in that sense I guess I would be around 6, maybe.

I&#39;m more of an obsessee when it comes to certain characters, though. I&#39;m a huge fan of Gaara and Temari, I simply flip out in ecstasy every time one of them is shown. I have cosplayed as Gaara (and will cosplay as Temari in the summer) and have several Gaara figurines. I will make myself Gaara and Temari plushies when I have the time and energy. So as far as those two go, I guess I&#39;m a 10. xP

I don&#39;t know how much I sloud give myself. I LOVE anime and manga and NARUTO.
    But I don&#39;t know should this be judged by materialistic accomplishments or by what you feel in your heart.

Heart: 10
    Materialisticly: 4

Missing Nin
    i love drawing naruto stuff (or attempt to),
    i think about it quite a bit
    i talk all the time about it on irc (#ukterrorist @ quakenet is where the naruto chat is at&#33
    i talk with 1 of my friends IRL who also watches it
    i always say &quot;sugoi...&quot; in a naruto sort of way lol
    ive seen all the eps atleast twice
    i sound nins&#33;
    ive had a naruto dream b4
    and my ambition is to be a ninja when im older&#33;

so id rate myself 9/10

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 13 2004, 09:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 7

I don&#39;t do coslay,but I watch the anime and read the manga.I guess doing both would put me pretty high by default.But its not like I need it to live. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    unlike u if i didnt have naruto to read or watch i&#39;d die.. no lie

i cant tell if ricefarmer is being sarcastic or not
    i mean i know u wouldnt kill urself if u didnt have naruto but ......
    but thats cool cause at least ur not addicted to crack or cigaretts

ive seen all the episodes once i joined this forum and made a few topics and i cant wait till the new episode.

thats an 8 in my book

well i dont reach that def of 10. so lets just put me at a happy 9.8

I love the show and the manga. and ever so often this chariter i randomly Created starts battles in my brain. I keep thinking up new orignal moves and almost act em out whal i walk down the street in full view of everone jureing the day. so yah. Naruto owns my soul

i would have to say a 9+, i like watching naruto. it ease my stress from school work.

id say im about a 9. lots of ppl tell me to watch other anime, but i never do. im thinking of doing a kankuro cosplay, but ive got no time and nothin to start with. i think about naruto everyday, and had two dreams about it (one was when i lived in konoha village and stuff ). im the owner of NarutoZone.tk (the direct download site, some ppl knew it as http://pcardona.net/a77alistic) but it isnt there no more, because it exceeded bandwidth (1 terabyte) hope ppl still remember that site, tried to make a knife that looks just like the one in the anime, cant wait till i get my own credit card so i can buy naruto stuff from the net.. yup, thats a nine in my standards

8-9

I come here
    I got both fighting games to GC
    and i love the show.. hmm maybe im 10 eh?

7 for muttering &#39;nen tok seh&#39; (dont know how to write it but i meant troublesome in jap) everytime. and know most of the characters name and play the PS2 game everyday.

Luckily i never read the manga .... the manga only spoils the story in a VERY BAD WAY.

I mean come on you only read the storie and see some dumb picture&#39;s along, well i rather see the anime instead with the realtime action without knowing the story.

So dont start reading the manga, cuz that will waste the anime. Well and if you read the manga before the anime though luck for you

Notice how all the manga readers give a &quot;low&quot; score

So a 10 for me

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Immortal Boner @ Jan 13 2004, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Before reading the manga it was a perfect 10. After reading it, it&#39;s dwindled to a 7. When seeing picture stories its not as complete as watching live action version. And not only that you kinda spoil yourself over something that&#39;s not as entertaining. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah that&#39;s exactly how i feel about it too, i wish i havent read the manga .. and i rate myself 7