Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Obsession

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ricefarmer &#064; Jan 13 2004, 06:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i would rate my self a 10&#33;&#33;&#33; because i tried to make an anbu uniform and go trick or treating.. i watch all the episodes at least 3 times.. some like 10 like the zabuza saga... and i do hand seals all the time.. like in the bath i do some water jutsu&#39;s i read the manga hmm wut else i draw them all the time.. im quite an artist actually im going to scan some of my naruto art for yaw.. my favorite jutsu i invented yet takes alot of chakra is my pat and pending farting no jutsu.. its hilarious do butch of seals then &quot;boooom&quot; oh yeah and i search for hours looking for great japanese naruto fanart you&#39;ll be amazed how good they are.. and i visit this forum at least 10 times a day.. my life basicaly revolves around naruto</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah I thought I would be a ten until I read ricefarmers post.... and wow

now I think im a 7

Well... Back in the glorious days of (i dont want to say it... ahh wth)
    Spam-a-thon
    (*puts bullet proof vest on and sits in corner*)

i was a 10. But, now with skewl started back up and me having freinds here (just moved here) i&#39;d say im a 8.7 and with the break from finals coming up,
    i thing in this week i&#39;ll be up to a 9.3.

BRING BACK SPAM-A-THON&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

*Runs and hides*

Naruto is my number 1 favorite anime, so I&#39;d say 10

eight-ish..... i don&#39;t cosplay naruto
    those peeps are hardcore tens

hmm guess either 7/8

7, i guess now. i used to be a 9 though