Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Itachi

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 14 2004, 10:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> no matter how good Itachi is with one stomp of the Kyuubi in his actual form Itachis dead, have to remember that the Kyuubi isnt a nin or anything, hes a monster and hes the size of a stadium.
    if Naruto ever gets 100% of the Kyuubi power theres no one that&#39;ll stop him or even come close </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    True, tho Naruto in Kyubi would be dumb in a way...there wouldnt be anyone in the entire series that could stop him. Its like being invincible. How dull would that become?

Given how dull Naruto&#39;s fights already are? Pretty damn dull all right.

But, I do agree. The Kyuubi is a bullshit power that takes away any creativity Naruto can use in his fights.

&quot;Well, I&#39;m losing. Better use my uber power and start rushing down, and still win.&quot;

Btw, Naruto could never contain all of Kyuubi&#39;s power.

Right Hotsuma... He got like no tactics when he archieve kyubi&#39;s chakra... just look at naruto vs neji, just ran into him and took heavily damage by himslef also...

Narutos rasengen isnt enough to impress me, he still has no style at all.
    everything he does is just charge at the enemy and do an attack that you can see coming at least 20 seconds before he hits (i&#39;m sure ninjas would know how to avoid a straight on punch or kick) he looks like hes a little 5 year old fighting with the &#39;techniques&#39; he uses.

Even Sakura out did Naruto in style, although alot of people will disgree just on the fact that they&#39;re girls and they&#39;re &#39;weak&#39; - also because they both liked Sasuke and all the Naruto fans automatically hate Sasuke likers, and love Hinata

i&#39;m not really a fan of the unstoppable character (although there are several ways to stop Naruto that i&#39;m sure they&#39;ll forget to do, such as the remaining sound nin sealing his kyuubi up... I MEAN GEEZ THEY EVEN SAID THEMSELVES THEY&#39;RE MASTER SEALERS) ahem anyway
    thats kind of why i cant jump on the Itachi bandwagon, that and all the stupid people in it that claim that Itachi&#39;s stronger then the 1st 2nd and 3rd put together

it would be BAD for sasuke to be the one to kill itachi........
    remember how everyone keeps going on about a life of just revenge will be empty after the goal is accomplished? (or maybe just kakashi said that)

i would expect naruto to kill itachi after sasuke comes to the realization that revenge isnt a goal worth having in life
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Just thought i would add my 2 cents to this thread:

AssertnFailure: Naruto will never kill Itachi. I&#39;mnot saying that he won&#39;t have the power when the time comes, but he just does not have it in him to kill another human being.

Insomniac: While the Kyubi may be the most powerful being in Naruto, I don&#39;t think that he is undefeatable. There is Gaara&#39;s demon, Gamma Bunta, and lot&#39;s of strong Ninja&#39;s in the Leaf village for the Kyubi to contend with.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legato 2057 @ Jan 14 2004, 12:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Just thought i would add my 2 cents to this thread:

AssertnFailure: Naruto will never kill Itachi. I&#39;mnot saying that he won&#39;t have the power when the time comes, but he just does not have it in him to kill another human being.

Insomniac: While the Kyubi may be the most powerful being in Naruto, I don&#39;t think that he is undefeatable. There is Gaara&#39;s demon, Gamma Bunta, and lot&#39;s of strong Ninja&#39;s in the Leaf village for the Kyubi to contend with. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Dude, why do you think everyone always makes such a giant deal about Kyubi? hes not so highly regarded for nothin. I bet he could make mince meat out of Gaaras demon, and Gama Bunta would be owned too. I mean..this demon is crazy strong.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 14 2004, 09:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac &#064; Jan 14 2004, 12:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> and all the stupid people in it that claim that Itachi&#39;s stronger then the 1st 2nd and 3rd put together </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    When you start to do math with characters powers,it gets stupid.He&#39;s not a god,but strong.And my refernce to calling him god,it was just to be catchy for the fanbase thread.Just like people consider Rock Lee,Naruto,Hinata etc a god.It seems people are taking it out of context.I consider him very strong,one of the strongest,if not,the strongest to come so far.But no one character is &quot;god&quot;.Might as well clear that up as well.Not that it was taken out of context in this thread.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Now, what I&#39;m wondering is.. where were the other villages when Kyuubi was released? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Most likely waiting for Leafs army to fall,then invade when they are weak.I believe that the treaty wasn&#39;t in place at the time,so it was everyone for themselves sort of speak. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    But you&#39;re wrong. Naruto in Kyuubi mode is god-like&#33; He can summon Gama Bunta, and do continous Rasengans&#33; And heal&#33;

Guys. Naruto is a strong, and in my opinion, one of the more interesting characters.

Certain Rock Lee fans forget how much he is like Rock Lee. In terms of upbringing, aims, and character.

I like Naruto. I don&#39;t think his fights are boring.

Maybe those sound nins don&#39;t know the seal to seal tha Kyuubi? Yeah, they said they&#39;re master sealers, but yeah two of them are down already. And what did they say along the fight?
    By saying that those loser sound nins could seal Kyuubi, you mean that those are on the same level as the 4th in sealing jutsus? That jutsu that the 4th used is knowed only by him and the 3rd or should i say was known. And i don&#39;t think you can make better sealing jutsu than that. If you can, it means that there&#39;re stronger nins than 3rd and 4th as they could only make a jutsu that kills the maker in the process.

Itachi... Yeah, Orochimaru said he was afraid or something at that time anyway, but what if he would get a new body or at that time when he had Kimimaro? It seems Kimimaro was really strong. And i don&#39;t think Jiraya has shown his strenght yet. He haven&#39;t fought even for real yet. I think he&#39;s at the same level as Orochimaru atleast.
    That i what i don&#39;t get is why doesn&#39;t Itachi be his own master? I mean he follows orders so that means there&#39;s someone stronger that him or he is just a bigbigwussy. He doesn&#39;t seem to have any goals except to die (insomniac ) atleast it seems so. All goals we&#39;ve seen is to get naruto for that weird organization.

yeah i know, thats the main reason i dont like him

whats the point of watching an unstoppable character, its abit boring.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>By saying that those loser sound nins could seal Kyuubi, you mean that those are on the same level as the 4th in sealing jutsus? That jutsu that the 4th used is knowed only by him and the 3rd or should i say was known.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Nononononono.
    Orochimaru sealed the Kyuubi remember? in the forest of death. I&#39;m talking about THAT kind of sealing technique - not a full seal but one on Naruto&#39;s stomach.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pyr0 @ Jan 15 2004, 01:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> That i what i don&#39;t get is why doesn&#39;t Itachi be his own master? I mean he follows orders so that means there&#39;s someone stronger that him or he is just a bigbigwussy. He doesn&#39;t seem to have any goals except to die (insomniac ) atleast it seems so. All goals we&#39;ve seen is to get naruto for that weird organization. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Just because you are a strongfighter, doesn&#39;t mean that you should be the leader.

Take the Military for example, the best soldiers are the S.E.A.L.s, but they still have to follow the orders of the President.

hotsuma, you were sarcastic, right?

Naruto isn&#39;t unstoppable in his Kyubi mode, Orochimaru took care of him with great ease, and even Kisama just counter attacked the chackra with his sword...

If naruto will kill defeat someone soon, you can bet it&#39;ll be by his own power, cuz one super power transformation victory should be enough to any anime...

but ofcourse you were cynical and sarcastic, cuz you don&#39;t write like that usually...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

of course Hotsuma was

as for Naruto, whenever it comes down to it the enemies conviently forget how to beat him.

Against Neji when he stood there getting the Kyuubi chakra - Neji could have just easily hit him again and he wouldnt to focus on channeling

and in the up coming sound nin fight - if Naruto goes Kyuubi and none of the sound nin seal him then thats just really REALLY STUPID

they said beforehand to Sasuke that they were masters at sealing and ANY BET they forget how to when they face Naruto.