Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto's new ending

<span style='colorrange'>yeah dose anyone know what it&#39;s called and ware i could get it?

thanx

(no need to post if your going to flame... you might not of liked it but i do so )</span>

Sorry but it sucked

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Jan 12 2004, 06:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Sorry but it sucked </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I thought that was the name: &quot;Sucky Naruto end song&quot;

Stupid 4th ending where&#39;s the 3rd????? Arrgh frustation. Where&#39;s the kawai naruto characters. Noooooo.....

i dunno where you get it but its called ALIVE by Raiko

VIVA ROCK FOR LYFE&#33;&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Krbadass @ Jan 12 2004, 09:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Sorry but it sucked </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    True very true, it sounded very crappy

so what&#39;re you guys talking about

hey hey i think we should stop saying it sucked, the creator of the thread said not to flame. so lets just stop.

would u prefer this ending song or that damned harmony song??

but for a collectors sake, anyone know anyone else that has a rip of this &#39;alive&#39;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Speedbump @ Jan 13 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> would u prefer this ending song or that damned harmony song??

but for a collectors sake, anyone know anyone else that has a rip of this &#39;alive&#39; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Harmony or totaly moron-ness?
    Harmony.

i liked it actually...
    i might rip it and have it up for download soon

hey now, i liked harmonia. the full version sounds so much better than the tv edit. it grew on me.

i like it too actually. it was the video that sucks... it didn&#39;t show much.

i hated harmonia SOOOO much

bring back VIVA ROCK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;& #33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>hey now, i liked harmonia. the full version sounds so much better than the tv edit. it grew on me. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

The cuts for the op/end versions of all the songs detract from their quality, in my opinion. I never liked Wind until I heard its full version.

DAMN I havent heard neither the new opening nor the new ending. The reason...I havent download episode 65.

<u>Openings</u>
    ROCKS by Hound Dog
    Haruka Kanata (遥か彼方) by Asian Kung-fu Generation
    Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni (悲しみをやさしさに) by Little by Little

<u>Endings</u>
    Wind (ワインド) by Akeboshi
    Harmonia (ハルモニア) by Rythem
    Viva Rock (ビバ★ロック) by Orange Range
    Alive by Raiko

This information was obtained from www.narutoex.com and verified at the artist&#39;s label sites.

I hated the first ending at first. But that&#39;s the kind of voice that grows on me... so I think I&#39;ll end up liking it. Give it time, who knows, you might like it too.
    Hell, the first time I watched VIVA ROCK I was a little like &quot;WTF?¡? Everybody looks completely... wrong&#33;&quot;, and then I loved it.

So I want to download it...

Instead, I dislike the opening a little more... the singer&#39;s voice (I think she&#39;s called Tasuku or something like that) is too high-pitched. I hope they&#39;ll have a new opening soon... perhaps one with another song by the Asian Kung-Fu Generation.

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

<span style='colorurple'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Times'>The new ending is cool</span></span></span>