im just bored, ive posted this on another forum a long time ago but im just bored right now......

I always thought of this girl as cute/pretty/hot, but I never knew her name and I never relly cared either and I couldnt find her name out that easily because she is in none of my classes......... the monday before halloween I see that her locker is stuck, so I go to help her..... I get the locker open and I ask her if she has anything for me........ so she gives me some gum and then next passing period( this is 5 minutes after every class so we have time to get to class) I ask her for some more gum, she saids that she doesnt have any, so I hold her locker open so she cant close it....... then she gave me gum .... the passing period before our last class I ask her what her name is she tells me and im just sitting there trying to find out what her combination to her lock is....... she cant get it open so I have to do it for her, and then when we were about to go home, I asked her why she gave me her combination and how she could trust me and stuff and she didnt even knw my name then....... I ask if she wanted to knw my name and she said that she didnt care, so I tell her and then I leave to go home........ nothing relly much happened the few days after that....... on friday I opened her locker for her without saying anything, her locker is stuck so I walk over there and punch the locker then I open it for her and then I left...... but she still said thank you though ....... then on monday I asked her if she had a computer and she said yea and I showed her my texas chainsaw massacre cd and she wanted it..... and I said that I would make her a copy the next day and I said that I would charge her 2 dollars and she said no thanks........ so then a few hours later I said that I could let her borrow the cd an]d she could give it back the next day..... and she said that she couldnt becuase she couldnt take it home or something..... so I said that she could have it she said thank you..... again...... and the next day she wasnt there at school so on wednesday I asked her if she watched the movie yet and she said no and I said that I also had scary movie 3 and that she could borrow that too, I cant remember what she said after that, I think she said like ok mabe later or something...... so a few hours later I ask if she wanted to borrow scary movie 3 and she said she would borrow it tomarow..... and I also told her that I needed the texas chainsaw massacre back because my friend wanted to borrow it and I couldnt make him a copy because I didnt have my own copy.... so I told her to watch it that night and then give it to me the next day.... so the next day (thursday) I ask if she had my cd and she gave it to me then I gave her scary movie 3..... and then a few hours later I asked her if she liked the texas chainsaw massacre and she said yea and that she needed to get to class and then I said ok bye....... so then the next day (friday) I asked her if she watched scary movie 3 and she said ya and I asked if she had it with her and she said that she didnt and she would give it to me on monday and I say ok and I showed her the texas chainsaw massacre cd so that I could give it to her and she told me to hold on so she could open her locker...... then she opened her locker and then I give the cd to her and then I pause for about 3 seconds and ask her if she could keep a secret and she said what is it? and I said, u know I like you,right? and she said ya..... and this was at the end of the day of friday so then I said bye..... im glad that I got that off my chest

alright there ya go...... and I havent talked to her in like a month and i dont know how to talk to her (this last statement wasnt on narutoforums.net)