Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A girl I like

im just bored, ive posted this on another forum a long time ago but im just bored right now......

I always thought of this girl as cute/pretty/hot, but I never knew her name and I never relly cared either and I couldnt find her name out that easily because she is in none of my classes......... the monday before halloween I see that her locker is stuck, so I go to help her..... I get the locker open and I ask her if she has anything for me........ so she gives me some gum and then next passing period( this is 5 minutes after every class so we have time to get to class) I ask her for some more gum, she saids that she doesnt have any, so I hold her locker open so she cant close it....... then she gave me gum .... the passing period before our last class I ask her what her name is she tells me and im just sitting there trying to find out what her combination to her lock is....... she cant get it open so I have to do it for her, and then when we were about to go home, I asked her why she gave me her combination and how she could trust me and stuff and she didnt even knw my name then....... I ask if she wanted to knw my name and she said that she didnt care, so I tell her and then I leave to go home........ nothing relly much happened the few days after that....... on friday I opened her locker for her without saying anything, her locker is stuck so I walk over there and punch the locker then I open it for her and then I left...... but she still said thank you though ....... then on monday I asked her if she had a computer and she said yea and I showed her my texas chainsaw massacre cd and she wanted it..... and I said that I would make her a copy the next day and I said that I would charge her 2 dollars and she said no thanks........ so then a few hours later I said that I could let her borrow the cd an]d she could give it back the next day..... and she said that she couldnt becuase she couldnt take it home or something..... so I said that she could have it she said thank you..... again...... and the next day she wasnt there at school so on wednesday I asked her if she watched the movie yet and she said no and I said that I also had scary movie 3 and that she could borrow that too, I cant remember what she said after that, I think she said like ok mabe later or something...... so a few hours later I ask if she wanted to borrow scary movie 3 and she said she would borrow it tomarow..... and I also told her that I needed the texas chainsaw massacre back because my friend wanted to borrow it and I couldnt make him a copy because I didnt have my own copy.... so I told her to watch it that night and then give it to me the next day.... so the next day (thursday) I ask if she had my cd and she gave it to me then I gave her scary movie 3..... and then a few hours later I asked her if she liked the texas chainsaw massacre and she said yea and that she needed to get to class and then I said ok bye....... so then the next day (friday) I asked her if she watched scary movie 3 and she said ya and I asked if she had it with her and she said that she didnt and she would give it to me on monday and I say ok and I showed her the texas chainsaw massacre cd so that I could give it to her and she told me to hold on so she could open her locker...... then she opened her locker and then I give the cd to her and then I pause for about 3 seconds and ask her if she could keep a secret and she said what is it? and I said, u know I like you,right? and she said ya..... and this was at the end of the day of friday so then I said bye..... im glad that I got that off my chest

alright there ya go...... and I havent talked to her in like a month and i dont know how to talk to her (this last statement wasnt on narutoforums.net)

Dude I don't think she sweatin yo pimp juice

what do u mean by that?

Lol, it was a joke. Anyway, unless she is really shy, I don't think there is much more you can do.

if I asked her out a long time ago she probably would have said yes...... but since i havent talked to her in so long she will probably say no. but my brother might ask someone out soon so that makes me wanna ask her out so ill have a gf too

Invite her to a movie that always seems to work for me. Or if your smart and she's dumb then offer to help her with homework. I dunno i've always had the luxury of having a lot of friends that are girls around me so i've never really had any trouble getting a date.

awwwwwwwwwww, how cUTE

Sounds like honey bees, song birds and sexual harassment’s in the air!

leave her alone, she's not the one for you

JUST BECAUSE I LOOK AT HER BOOBS AND ASS SOMETIMES DOESNT MEAN IM SEXUALLY HARRASING HER!!!!!!!

I can probably ask her to the movies. I cant promise u ill try, but ill try to try ~~Bart Simpson~~

ummm why do we care.....grow some balls and and ask

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 12 2004, 06:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Invite her to a movie that always seems to work for me. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    how exactly do i invite her to the movies? what do i say exactly...... and yes im a newb at this stuff, usually they ask me out

She&#39;s not into you.

She try&#39;s to blow you off,but you keep bothering her.So she takes the cd or what you offer so you leave.If you invite her somewhere,she&#39;ll just go for 2 reasons

1.To shut you up
    2.Take you for what your worth.

In the end,your being used,and are nothing to her.

I got that alot on naruto forums.net

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 12 2004, 07:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> She&#39;s not into you.

She try&#39;s to blow you off,but you keep bothering her.So she takes the cd or what you offer so you leave.If you invite her somewhere,she&#39;ll just go for 2 reasons

1.To shut you up

In the end,your being used,and are nothing to her. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    this man knows what he&#39;s talking about&#33;

probally from experience, me too buddy, me too

Girls try to be nice and not try to hurt a guy thats trying to pick them up.

Ask her for her phone number, she probally wont say no because you&#39;ll cry, but she doesnt really want to talk to you.

It&#39;s the truth.As tough as it is,don&#39;t make the mistake of investing into a falling market.Invest your money into someone that&#39;s going to be worth it.All your feeling is lust,and lust+a empty wallet is what you&#39;ll be left with.Sometimes you have to be aggressive and go for it because some are shy and wait.You&#39;ve done that already,you&#39;ve made all the moves more than once,and she didn&#39;t return anything.You told her you were interested and provide oppertunity.Its been a month,if she was interested,you would have heard.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 12 2004, 07:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> She&#39;s not into you.

1.To shut you up

In the end,your being used,and are nothing to her. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    well said...

it&#39;s true though, especially if she hasn&#39;t tried to talk to you at all for the past month or whatever you said.

hm i try to be an optimist

Just ask her if she wants to go to a movie with you and your friend or something. Don&#39;t try to make it a date or anything, just a chance to hang out. Get to know her first and then ask her out on a real date. From what i&#39;ve read she doesn&#39;t really know you. If you were to ask her out now she would feel awkward. Just become her friend and then move on from there.

hmmmm.... this not a good place to talk about that stuff try talking to real friends..like joker-kun said grow some balls..but u cant expect her to just like like you it takes time...but u talked to her in like what november..october and its january and she hasnt said a word .0_0 veri weird shes not the one

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 12 2004, 09:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hm i try to be an optimist

Just ask her if she wants to go to a movie with you and your friend or something. Don&#39;t try to make it a date or anything, just a chance to hang out. Get to know her first and then ask her out on a real date. From what i&#39;ve read she doesn&#39;t really know you. If you were to ask her out now she would feel awkward. Just become her friend and then move on from there. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Despite the good intent of your optimism, I think your setting him up to be screwed over. The girl will most likely sense what he&#39;s doing, and at worse take advantage of him. Remember he already showed his cards when he told her that he liked her.

Legendary Nin hits the nail on the head. The girl isn&#39;t into you Musclebuffpants (from the way you describe it.) Invest your time on other girls because at best, your just another number on her list of guys trying to dig into her panties. Though I&#39;ll add one more thing to his suggestion. Even if you do find the right one (as in love and not just sex), always plan ahead and prepare yourself for a possible break-up. Trust me, nothing&#39;s worse than putting all your energy and time building up a relationship for years only to have her change, get bored, and bang one of your friends.

lol not saying that it will happen but always prepare for the worse. Such as keeping a couple of girls on the side-lines who are a bit close who you can use as a backup in case shit happens.

Happy hunting.

I dont even relly want her for sex. I mostly just like her for her personality. and i have a few back up chicks by the way that will probably say yes. so ill try to just talk to her alot and stuff then ask her out mabe 2 or 3 weeks later

ask her if she wants to do a three way with her mom, that always make them HAWT&#33;
    Mom and daughter tag-team, bam&#33;