Thread: ALIVE the new ed

i like the new ed anyone else like it i think its going back to the style like wind it fits the story well i really like the new ed anyon else like it?...

the 4th ed is ALIVE by Raiko

Well I really liked it I thought it was a really cool song

If the guy was a better singer i'd like it.

I didn't quite like the middle part of the song; the tune at the beginning and end were nice though. I suppose it will grow on me ...

Your comparing it to Wind is kinda interesting ... I wouldn't think so at first, but I guess I can sorta see the likeness now that I listen to it again.

i honestly think its awful... the guy is so out of tune it hurts me

the new ending is yag... you can't have a lame song like that at the end of some intense episode. wind was an exception, it was way better than the new ending (even though i didn't like that either).

I rather like the new ending. It's not spectacular or exciting, but it seems fitting. Very mellow and just easy to chill to. I don't see why everyone's so against it...

The singing is ok, but I would want the karaoke though.

I didnt like it at first, now i like it a little, eventually i might like it more.

I didnt like Wind at first either, or the Berserk opening, which are now my favorites.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    It'll definitely take some time before I get used to this new song.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

i didn't like it, i thought the third ed was the best where they are are tiny figures.

i liked the old ending with them all walking in chibi

Wind was the best ending song.. End 4 song isnt waaay too bad.. but animation sucks bigtime.. i hope they will make a new one instead of that one! i just cant watch naruto so bony for the time it takes to zoom in upon him!

is the new ending in 65?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Demon Brother @ Jan 13 2004, 10:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Wind was the best ending song.. End 4 song isnt waaay too bad.. but animation sucks bigtime.. i hope they will make a new one instead of that one&#33; i just cant watch naruto so bony for the time it takes to zoom in upon him&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    spot on &#39;bout ending 4:/
    I liked the 3rd best personally. Everyone walking around was kinda cool...especially when they threw in the parallax effect.

The song is ok, but the animation of it is lame, its just a slow zoom in of one shot, i mean come on.

Yeah and its only Naruto in the ending.
    One thing I love about Viva Rock is that they had most of the cast in the ending.