Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Fantasy Advent Children

for whoever said that 2 hours is too long to be put in theatres...uhh...yea...think about that again.

theres always fansubs

2 hours? thats like nothing. anyone who has sat thought even one of the LOTR movies would concder that a cake walk

i know i hated spirits within. sheesh if they had made it as good as like the real ff games then it wouldve done better.

there has been no confirmation of it being released in north america but considering all the magazine ads and tv coverage thers a 90% chance it will hit shores eventually, and on the site x hypz x posted in the interview he confirmed it was 60min(1hr) just to let you know (oh my god i'm repeating my self (-_-) and barret looks kewl the pic is also on the site, x hypz x that site kicks ass...

Can a mod please move this as it very confusing being in General Manga

its too short to put in theatres, only an hour.

if they made it longer then a hour they would get a fuking huge amount of money compared to spirits within they should have made ff7:ac and put it to theaters before spirits within

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 15 2004, 12:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> FF7 part 2 isnt going to be released anymore due to funds invovled in the project, it would be more expensive then 11 to make because they need to overhaul the whole engine to make it </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Man it seems like your just trying to start shit up

The november issue of Game Informer featured an article on Advent Children.
    It said that FF7 will be re-released on the PS2 and will come with the Advent Children DVD.
    The last paragraph stated:
    &quot;Square Enixhasn&#39;t set a firm release date just yet, but is hoping for summer 2004 in Japan. The U.S. release will follow shortly thereafter.&quot;

so it will be released about the same time as the Naruto movie.

heres a really good link to teh ff7 avant children fan site its also has alot of stuff on the other ff games here

FF7 part 2 isnt going to be released anymore due to funds invovled in the project, it would be more expensive then 11 to make because they need to overhaul the whole engine to make it

As long as it is better than &quot;Spirits Within&quot; I&#39;ll be happy. Even if by some chace it does suck, I still be happy to watch my baby Cloud

ive already seen all 3 tailers for advant children and they all kik ass its going to be way better then that piece of shit that they call final fantasy spirits within

Spirits wasnt bad. It was just diffent. shount have had the name Final Fantasy but they needed that to help sell it.

ok spirits within wasn&#39;t terrible is was ok i mean it wasn&#39;t great or anything but whatever,... anywho on one of the magazine ads there was the seen with cloud putting aries in the lake after the ugliness (;_ i wonder if that will be in the movie because that seen was so good i never cired so much (;_

i think that its prolly going to be a flash back bc they movie takes place two years after u defeat sepheroth OoO and theres alot of happy faces that ur all going to regonize