Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Sound Ninja's

And when Sasuke gets out of the barrel,he too will be able to turn into a monster.

seeing how they failed to notice the fact that the sound four were the Kazakage's bodygurds, i won't realy trust that site about it.

but still, they probably are jounins, just cuz i can't believe Orochimaru will settle for anything less.

besides, purple flame array user? what the fuck is wrong with barrier?

and they really need to update according to the new chapters... geez, having nothing to say about the sound nins?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 12 2004, 01:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> And when Sasuke gets out of the barrel,he too will be able to turn into a monster. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    This is kinda stupid and you probably already know this but that&#39;s actually a coffin he&#39;s in. Weird.......

no curse seal is ay a high gennin curse seal levlel one high raked chunnin level 2 ranked seal... lower demon jounin..... remember? it took 4 or 5 sound nins at leve 2 cursed seals (forgot how miuch there were) too take on 2 jounins

Yeah thats probably accurate. I don&#39;t think one of them alone could have taken on Gemma.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 12 2004, 01:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> This is kinda stupid and you probably already know this but that&#39;s actually a coffin he&#39;s in. Weird....... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I feel stupid for not realizing that

As many times as I have watched Yojimbo, I should have recognized it right away

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legato 2057 @ Jan 12 2004, 05:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD &#064; Jan 12 2004, 01:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> This is kinda stupid and you probably already know this but that&#39;s actually a coffin he&#39;s in. Weird....... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I feel stupid for not realizing that

As many times as I have watched Yojimbo, I should have recognized it right away </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    That makes more sense. My first reaction was that they were gonna pickle sasuke.

Well got to admit that Neji and Chouji was great during their battle, because the sound ninja&#39;s that they were fighting with was at level: Jounin probably it says on
    Click Here&#33;
    Though it dosen&#39;t need to be true, but i also think that they were at jounin or greatly Chuunin&#39;s specially when they are at cursed seal level 2... maybe sound has a different shinobi rank system.. what do you think?

when they are normal they are at least on quite strong chuunin level&#33; on level 2 theyre on quite strong jounin level i&#39;d say

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 12 2004, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> no curse seal is ay a high gennin curse seal levlel one high raked chunnin level 2 ranked seal... lower demon jounin..... remember? it took 4 or 5 sound nins at leve 2 cursed seals (forgot how miuch there were) too take on 2 jounins </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    if u look at the last page of that chapter, they were only at level 1......... because u didnt see them as monsters.

I don&#39;t like them. But I also think that they are Jounins. But as Gemma said their Jutsus are no longer those of shinobis.

thats because on level 2 they transform into demons...

They are probebly at least very high chuunins.

Theres on thing I don&#39;t get a shinobi is a ninja right? and genin, chuunin and jounin are ninja ranks? so Gemma must have said &quot;their Jutsus are no longer those of genins&quot;?

or what did Nautek mean?

I know that Demon Brother that&#39;s why I wrote it.

Strigeln I meant that they are no longer humans but monsters.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nautek @ Jan 12 2004, 12:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Strigeln I meant that they are no longer humans but monsters. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Sorry about that, I totally forgot that Genma and an other Jounin fought them.

It&#39;s allright I don&#39;t think that any of the sound nins could have beaten Gemma one on one, nooo way.

If you look in chapter 186, atleast I get it as thet fought against Gemma and his friend Raidou at lvl 2 cursed seal but I might be wrong.

Choji&#39;s fight was better, FAR better. Now back to the hidden sound ninja&#39;s... They are strong, but the leaf&#39;s genin are KICK ASS&#33;&#33;&#33;

Yeah, they said that 2 jounin level ninjas is a bit heavy load and they activated the cursed seal lvl 2 and later on they said that if they wouldn&#39;t have activated the cursed seal they might have been defeated. I don&#39;t think they can activate cursed seal lvl 1 once you&#39;ve advanced to lvl 2. As you know in RPGs once you get enough xp and you reach next level you can&#39;t go back to the previous lvl...

They are probably just as powerful as chuunins would be just like Naruto, Chouji and the rest of the gang. (though they aren&#39;t chuunins but anyway) Without the cursed seal they would&#39;ve no change against Naruto&amp;co.

Vagabond: Even when you said that it&#39;s a coffin i don&#39;t believe it. In what country do you bury ppl in barrels? I think that barrel isn&#39;t a coffin (u could say so but...) but a container to keep Sasuke alive. As you might remember they say that their barrier/seal spells will reduce the side-effects from death to temporary coma. U don&#39;t but coma patient in coffin, do you?

Actually Pyr0, it is a coffin, just like the old plain wooden ones you see in the old west movies, it is just a different shape than what you are used to.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>As you know in RPGs once you get enough xp and you reach next level you can&#39;t go back to the previous lvl... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

they showed off their level 1 seals against Sasuke when they first asked him to come with them