Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fore head protector

what do u guys think the coolest way to wear ur ninja fore head protector?

the guy who referees the matchs and has a stick in his mouth wears it backwards with the knot in the front. thats tupac gangster style.

or kakashi with it covering his one eye is pretty awsome.

sakuras with it on the top of her head ehhhh......

someone wheres it as a belt thats pretty cool.

i cant rember anymore but i think kakashi's is the coolest

crap how did zabuza wear his? he was pretty cool

isnt this a repeat thread. use the search option before u create a thread. that goes to all the newcomers.

but not to be too rude. i think how kakashi weears it is cool

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (frog hermit @ Jan 11 2004, 07:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> what do u guys think the coolest way to wear ur ninja fore head protector?

the guy who referees the matchs and has a stick in his mouth wears it backwards with the knot in the front. thats tupac gangster style.

or kakashi with it covering his one eye is pretty awsome.

sakuras with it on the top of her head ehhhh......

someone wheres it as a belt thats pretty cool.

i cant rember anymore but i think kakashi&#39;s is the coolest

crap how did zabuza wear his? he was pretty cool </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah, the Examiner for the tournaments has a pretty cool tupac look..
    aside from that, Zabuza wore it on his forehead like alot of other people..
    I have to agree that Kakashi&#39;s way of wearing it is pretty cool.. even though he looks cool without doing that too.

*coughs* Around your waist, of course&#33; Because that&#39;s how Lee (&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 and Gai-sensei wear theirs ... so it MUST be the best way to wear them ^ˆ^

This should have been a poll....... But kakashi is the best.

damn its my second thread that already has been done im srry fellas

ill search next time before i have a bright idea.

i didnt want to do a poll cause i dont rember all the ways its worn in naruto.

ps just did a search i couldnt find a thread so...........

how shikamaru wears it, around his arm

hmm I like kakashis way

kakashi is winning by far

kakashi wears his the coolest
    but zabuza with his all sideways and with a long tail thing going on, isnt far behind in my book

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AznKrackah @ Jan 11 2004, 07:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kakashi wears his the coolest
    but zabuza with his all sideways and with a long tail thing going on, isnt far behind in my book </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    kakashi and zabuza kind of wear it the same dont they..

I guess I gotta jump on the banwagon and say Kakashi.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AznKrackah @ Jan 11 2004, 07:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kakashi wears his the coolest
    but zabuza with his all sideways and with a long tail thing going on, isnt far behind in my book </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    the tail thing isnt part of the headband though..

i like the third guy, the one that has it in the back of his head. makes sence, you dont have eyes in the back of your head tosee something coming

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Junichiro @ Jan 11 2004, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i like the third guy, the one that has it in the back of his head. makes sence, you dont have eyes in the back of your head tosee something coming </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    the third guy??? can you elaborate a little more...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (holangi @ Jan 11 2004, 07:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AznKrackah &#064; Jan 11 2004, 07:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kakashi wears his the coolest
    the tail thing isnt part of the headband though.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ahh i see what you mean, still he looks cool with the way he wears his&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AznKrackah @ Jan 11 2004, 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    ahh i see what you mean, still he looks cool with the way he wears his&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yah it looks awesome... ^^ haku looks pretty cool too.. except he looks way too much like a girl..

don&#39;t one of the girls wear it around their neck? Temari?
    Personally I like Kakashi&#39;s style the best but that&#39;s probably because Kakashi is a cool character anyway:/

i think chouji&#39;s is pretty sweet, ya gotta love the hair poppin out but he&#39;s not my favorite. i don&#39;t really notice the forehead protectors that much. i guess i&#39;d say dosu&#39;s is my fav. maybe its just his bandages that i like