Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This can't be

Chouji and Neji can't die!! Shizune and her team must be after shikamaru team and help those two, they cannot die anyway! Neji is the Badass one, and chouji has a love-history with shikamaru.. so sasd, don't you think?

Yeah it sucks but they probably won't die.

i wouldnt call shikamaru and chouji's relation a love one...
    but yeah the prolly won't die anyway..

I hope they don't die, but Im also concerned about Gemma, hope he will survive.

i dont think that there giong to die bc i think that the writers have a nwe and better roll for them later in the manga

i sure hope choji doesnt die, because that fight was TOO badass
    thats my most read chapters, he also looks cool with his pepper pillyness look

Choji. Odds are the pill speeds up his motabalisem so he would die of hunger if he took it but i think he will live, Common. He looked way badass Juring the Fight. I know he isnt the most loved but common.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nautek @ Jan 11 2004, 06:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I hope they don&#39;t die, but Im also concerned about Gemma, hope he will survive. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    genma is dead. he is buried and everything. that anbu nin actaully visits his grave int he manga. neji and choji i doubt will die i thouhgt it would be cool but i like the characters too much. i doubt neji died b/c we would have seen his seal disapper like should happen to the branch family when they die)

I think you&#39;re getting Gemma confused with Gekkou Hayatte.

And I don&#39;t think Chouji and Neji are dead. There has to be a reason he showed Shizune being a member of that other team, she&#39;s going to show up and heal them probably, or go and tell Hokage, who will heal them.

actually chouji and shikamaru are a gay couple.

i am going to be scolded by the chouji and shikamaru fan for this comment.

&quot;oh no&#33; choji/neji can&#39;t die&#33;&quot; thread #5128
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 11 2004, 09:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> &quot;oh no&#33; choji/neji can&#39;t die&#33;&quot; thread #5128 </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ^spam #265

what do you think you&#39;re doing? SAME THING AS ME. we&#39;re all winners at the end.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

thay aren&#39;t dead, of course

Noo Gemma isn&#39;t dead, not yet, all though I think he will live. I think you are thinking about Hayate, Uzumaki Kakashi.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> actually chouji and shikamaru are a gay couple. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

first oficial gay couple in naruto?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> That&#39;s true, Neji is the &quot;kick-ass&quot;, Chouji is pretty anonymous... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

not anonymous after all...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HyuugaZaba @ Jan 12 2004, 04:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> actually chouji and shikamaru are a gay couple. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Actually. wount the first be haku and Zabuza?

He dosen&#39;t even have a fangroup.. like he&#39;s still anonymous

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 11 2004, 09:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> &quot;oh no&#33; choji/neji can&#39;t die&#33;&quot; thread #5128 </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Dude this is only like the 2nd or 3rd thread about this. If you want to get mad at someone then get mad at those people on the Naruto board who keep making stupid polls.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kumiriko @ Jan 12 2004, 03:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HyuugaZaba &#064; Jan 12 2004, 04:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> actually chouji and shikamaru are a gay couple. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Actually. wount the first be haku and Zabuza? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Chouji and Shikamaru are a gay couple? Oooookie... didn&#39;t think they had those in Naruto, but I&#39;m fine with that. And I guess the first would technically by Haku and Zabuza (oro oro, sooo many yaoi hints).

... Chouji and Neji better not die. If they do, I&#39;ll rip out my hair and cry my eyes out. WAAH&#33; I&#39;ve seen such a soft side of Chouji, and if he leaves so soon... along with the hot Neji (I love his hair down), Kishimoto will di-... yeah, you know.