Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This can't be

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HyuugaZaba @ Jan 11 2004, 05:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Chouji and Neji can&#39;t die&#33;&#33; Shizune and her team must be after shikamaru team and help those two, they cannot die anyway&#33; Neji is the Badass one, and chouji has a love-history with shikamaru.. so sasd, don&#39;t you think? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Why can&#39;t they die, they are serious damaged and neji even got a kunai in his back.. chouji ate the red pill... but consider this anime as common they will survive.. just compare to kenshin, he survived maybe ten times when he actually would have died.

Chouji has more of a possibility of dying then Neji, i assume that if anyone dies from this arc from the leaf it will be him

Chouji doesnt really have the fanbase that Neji does and hes not really that important to the story whilst Neji has a mission he needs to forfill and thats bringing together both Hyuga households and getting rid of the prejudice by proving himself (thats a prediction for when hes older)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 12 2004, 09:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Chouji has more of a possibility of dying then Neji, i assume that if anyone dies from this arc from the leaf it will be him

Chouji doesnt really have the fanbase that Neji does and hes not really that important to the story whilst Neji has a mission he needs to forfill and thats bringing together both Hyuga households and getting rid of the prejudice by proving himself (thats a prediction for when hes older) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    That&#39;s true, Neji is the &quot;kick-ass&quot;, Chouji is pretty anonymous...

i can see chouji dying.......he fulfilled his role in the series.......

but neji BETTER NOT die........there&#39;s so much more potential in him......and he&#39;s an awesome character too
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Who knows. Mabey Choji will live, but neji seems like a long shot

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure @ Jan 12 2004, 12:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i can see chouji dying.......he fulfilled his role in the series.......

but neji BETTER NOT die........there&#39;s so much more potential in him......and he&#39;s an awesome character too </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Shikamuru rates Chouji as one of the strongest Genin....

What do you all think?

TJ-V
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Boogster @ Jan 13 2004, 06:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure &#064; Jan 12 2004, 12:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i can see chouji dying.......he fulfilled his role in the series.......

but neji BETTER NOT die........there&#39;s so much more potential in him......and he&#39;s an awesome character too </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Shikamuru rates Chouji as one of the strongest Genin....

What do you all think? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Probably yes, cos u see how chouji block the jiroubu punch? is like the punch was nothing...at that time jiroubu was at level 2 cursed seal...

All I know is that his giant multi-size no jutsu was awsome.

On that topic is chouji&#39;s family the only one that can do the multisize? Kinda like how only people in the Nara clan do the kagemune(i dunno if thats right)?

I belive that is the genral idea. and yes. Shikamuru would most likely be telling the truth. it is too bothersome to lie in a case like that. Just because we havent seen all that someone is capable of dosnt mean thay are weak

if neji dies, i will make sure everyone here on the board dies.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

But what a waste it would be for Chouji to just die after losing all that weight. He has to get laid once before going lights out...he just has to.

And Neji...ouch. Two holes on his body. They better fix him up and fight something to plug that hole up. Regenerated flesh would do if it&#39;s possible.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    I&#39;d like to think that Neji and Choji both just passed out and will regain their senses after some time passes. Unfortunately it seems like Choji doesn&#39;t have a high chance of survival. I hope that Neji doesn&#39;t go to waste now that his quest is to become stronger. That&#39;ll be a damn shame if Kishimoto were to kill off both of them.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pyr0 @ Jan 14 2004, 11:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think Chouji should die. I don&#39;t wan&#39;t it but it would be reasonable, specially for that reason that Chouji said that he will definetely die if he takes the red pill and he did. So it would be right that he would die. Neji shouldn&#39;t die and he doesn&#39;t, he just passed out.

</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I agree.Chouji needs to go,or it would contradict what he said.

*exploads*
    if we could just wait for more manga to be released. this board would be vary slow and boaring. Humm. since the manga is hitting a high Fight lvl. it be intresting to see the next chapter focus on ether Lee or Choji and neji.

And when hasnt someone&#39;s idea been controdicted? look at neji

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kaigan @ Jan 14 2004, 01:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> here&#39;s what happened. after being exhausted and on the edge of death, they are both saved by shino and his dad cause they got the mission done early. end of story.

OR

while they were chasing after sasgay, Sakura, yes Sakura, is train by tsunade and became a Medic. She then follow after them and found Chouji and Neji and saved them.

OR

we can just wait patiently for more nauro manga </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It&#39;s more likely they&#39;ll be rescued by Shizune and that other Jounin since they are not all that far away.

Not enough time has passed for Sakura to have learned anything. No to mention the fact there&#39;s no way anyone who&#39;s still in the village can catch up with them in time. The same goes for Rock Lee who some people expect to show up soon.

While Sakura becoming more useful and Rock Lee&#39;s comeback are pretty much guaranteed, it&#39;s just not going to happen anytime soon, at least not until this series of fights are over.

I think Chouji should die. I don&#39;t wan&#39;t it but it would be reasonable, specially for that reason that Chouji said that he will definetely die if he takes the red pill and he did. So it would be right that he would die. Neji shouldn&#39;t die and he doesn&#39;t, he just passed out.

Btw: those pills Chouji took. Man, are those something or what. Think about that when Naruto would take one... 100 times stronger that original.. uuh.. Naruto would kickass harder than ever. Or if Kyuubi would take 10 of those pills... whoozzz&#33;&#33;

-Supa-
    haha watch be like dragonball and they soon find a jutsu that would bring dead ppl to life or they find a lucky frog or sumthing that would grant them wishes&#33;

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    I&#39;d hope not. That&#39;ll be the worst thing that could happen. Naruto would never sink to that low (not that dragonball is bad)
    <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>2400 posts W00t&#33;</span>
    --------
    and btw cool Samurai Pizza Cats avatar you got there.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

choji said he would surely die if he took teh red pill but i dont kno and neji didnt die his seal wpoulda dissapear