Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: most emotional moment?

its when neji reads the scroll about is father and all.

It is very emotinal indeed, but I like when Neji beat that sound nin and say's that there is someone whou can save Sasuke from the darkness because Naruto you saved me from the darkness. And then the fether, so goooood.

i definetly got choked up when haku died, with the saddest song ever playing. sad stuff

When Lee gets his arm and leg crushed, and the guy tells Gai bout him not being able to be a shinobi any more + Naruto`s tirade and Kakashi trying to smooth it all over just makes it worse >_>

when sasuke "dies" and is telling naruto about itachi. pretty short, but it got to me.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

when haku dies and when neji dies with the sound nin at the end of their fight (i am not sure that he is dead b/c we didnt see his "caged bired" seal desappear)

those scenes were really emotional.

The Haku scene was very sad.Almost made a tear,and very few things in life brings a tear to my eye.

I agree with the Haku scene. Also I think the flashback with gaara's past was pretty sad. Even though he is not a likable(spelling?) character it makes you feel bad for him.

oh yeah and when we see gaara watching those other kids play and then we see him try to give the kids a ball mad eout of sand i actaully got a little misty eyed. i felt bad for the kid.

Sasuke "dies" the first time against haku.
    Haku Dies
    umm that's probably the two that stand out for me. That damn music just makes them so much more powerful.

Mhmm poor Gaara, his flashbacks was emotional. The fight between Naruto and Neji in the chuunin finals got some emotionals too.

I have to agrre with Uzumaki Kakashi, those Gaara flashbacks were very emotional, especially the ones with the football and when he finds out that the assassin is his aunt.

hmmm... most emotional moment in the whole series, i guess it would be the one with lee and gai talking about the surgery its spread out through a few chapters but its some real serious stuff going on, or when haku died and zabuza lays next to haku thats full of emotion as well... *cries

Sasuke's death.

In the forest of death when Sakura cuts her hair with kunai and is beaten. That was quite sad. Am I the only one thinking that Sakura is a good char ?

The music is very emotional.

np: Toshiro Masuda - Sadness and Sorrow

the 3rds funeral

haku died... so sad and when zubzub started cring too cuz of naruto.. and episodes 48-50... those were the moments of lee's left leg and left arm getting crushed.. and....... neji sound nin and choji and that other guy

*edit* oh yea.. the 4rds funeral

There has not been a really sad scene yet... Maybe though when Haku died.

the most emotional scene is when zabuza died beside haku after saying some words like he wanted to go to heaven with haku but he cannot.

when haku died. and i guess episode 1 was pretty good when naruto had thousands of clones.

when Naruto kissed Sasuke

actually thats the gayest moment