Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: 65 Discussion

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nara Shikamaru VI @ Jan 14 2004, 11:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i dont know about u but i dont download lisence anime or even know where to download them </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    well , then u must be really stupid lol

yea i would buy naruto.. if it was out.. but the series hasnt even gotten started yet from what i heard. My friends who read naruto tell me that A LOT more will happen. So i really cant wait

all i know is that it sucked big time so ha. i think whoever drew it sucked too, seriouslly no offense im an artist also and im still not as good ok, but the regular artist was way better. and there wasnt even a beginning to the battle damn it. whateva im trying not to complain damn it.

if we cant voice up our opinion in this DISCUSSION thread, then whats the point of making it in the first place. the thread should be named &#39;Because it&#39;s free i cannot discuss about it thread&#39;

and some of the people here are showing some early sign of rabid fanboyism (yeah i am looking at the direction of ppl that flame others because they say one of the Naruto episode is poor in quality)

what i meant was i dont bother looking for anime that are lisence because i rather buy them in stores than download them. the reason i download anime is because they are not out in stores. pah

ps:sorry for double posting, need to get that off my chest

instead of double posting you could have edited your first post

as for quality, YES this episode was very badly drawn but that was because they were saving funds for future episodes to be drawn excellently

Missing Nin
    i love naruto but ill still comment if i think something about the series is crappy. nothing is perfect remember

(apart from me)

another one from me to Lightning edge...
    Gai tells, in 66/67: &quot;Chidori&quot; also called &quot;raikiri&quot;....this sentence tells me: Raikiri = Chidori = lightning edge, or not? There is no diffrence made between these two names..