Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 65 Discussion

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Jan 11 2004, 07:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> episode 65 was uhh, uber boring, waited hella long time for this to. sasuke did not get a new voice actor, and quality is bad-ass, the episodes just boring. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    dont worry there&#39;s a chance that 66 and 67 will come out at once this week.. that&#39;d be cool.. hope they get their regular animators back though..

Filler episode indeed -.-;;; 15 mins for sasuke to arrive.

And then the best part ... 5 mins for gaara to walk down the FRIKKIN stairs?&#33;?&#33;

omfg.. why doesnt he just teleport down or jump down or whatever like everyone else does loool.. this was so stupid. Though the kills in the stairhall was funny though.

I&#39;m getting DBZ flashback with these annoying filler episode&#39;s..

Gaara&#39;s balloon head...

They didn&#39;t even had that scene with the feudal lords discussion about their bet in the manga... they had like 2 minutes about that, filler episode, damn&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchiha-Itachi @ Jan 11 2004, 09:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Filler episode indeed -.-;;; 15 mins for sasuke to arrive.

And then the best part ... 5 mins for gaara to walk down the FRIKKIN stairs?&#33;?&#33;

omfg.. why doesnt he just teleport down or jump down or whatever like everyone else does loool.. this was so stupid. Though the kills in the stairhall was funny though.

I&#39;m getting DBZ flashback with these annoying filler episode&#39;s.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Stop calling it a filler episode, it&#39;s not. The manga was exactly the same.

I think they have spoiled the next ep with that ending.... unless ofcourse the next ep(s) is gonna be so mad that even by revealing the stuff they have it&#39;s still gonna be awesome.

If you watch the anime from start to finish, you don&#39;t care about the filler episodes because then you can watch the next one. That&#39;s what I&#39;m like right now with One Piece. IF it seems like a filler episode, i dont&#39; care because I have the next one&#33; Anyway, it wasn&#39;t much of a filler episode because all of it was in the manga. You can&#39;t have awesome episodes all the time. Anyway, after this episode, I&#39;m looking forward to...say...the next 10-15 episodes of really good stuff.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker-kun @ Jan 11 2004, 03:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> 65 was boring, 15 minutes for Sasuke to arive at the arena, I mean how many times do they have to say over and over and over, switching from head to head asking where is he, when is he going to get here. should we disqualify him no 10 more minutes no maybe 15 we get the fucking point Sasuke was late, then more of the boring ass Garaa shit, with him making his wierd sounds like he needs to take a shit real bad and then going off and killing more people. Lets get this fuckin show on the road, sheesh. I still love it though lol </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yea it feel like the streching out the programs with nonsense .....irritating

I havent seen the episode , but from what I hear there is no need to worry.

the stuff they put in the episode was stuff that needed to be shown.....they stretched out the waiting for sasuke a little more than they did in the manga because this way thay can keep all the fighting within an hour long special. It makes perfect sense&#33; And as for animation.....we&#39;ve gone over that before, the less talented studios are always given the less significant episodes, since somebody&#39;s gotta make them, and better to reserve the high quality stuff for the good scenes.

NICE job with the new subtitles.....if Anbu/Aone were to go and change their previous releases using those subs......then i&#39;d finally be able to have eps 49-64 consistent with a single fansub group&#33; (As of right now ive been forced to judge between readability and grammar every week)
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchiha-Itachi @ Jan 11 2004, 01:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Filler episode indeed -.-;;; 15 mins for sasuke to arrive.

I&#39;m getting DBZ flashback with these annoying filler episode&#39;s.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah i totally agree. If you think about what actually happened, the whole episode was a total waste of time. Nothing happened&#33; A load of talking, a load of silence, and that&#39;s all. They don&#39;t even talk about anything which is important to the storyline. Or even talk about a persons background or anything. Total waste of time.

Oh and i have to agree about the animation. It&#39;s like they changed the artist or something. For instance, Naruto&#39;s head in the end sequence is way too high, and Sakura&#39;s face when Sasuke finally appears is as dumb as hell, and Sasuke&#39;s face looks like a fan drew it rather than the proper artist.

The animation had better improve or it&#39;s going to completely ruin it all for me. Also i hope they don&#39;t waste anymore time like that, i can&#39;t believe i had to wait 2 weeks for that

From that episode, although i&#39;m being quick to judge, but i&#39;m getting fed up of Naruto as well. I will hang with it longer of course, because it would be unfair to judge the whole thing on one episode. But man...... 2 weeks for that? =/

All of the anime that came out right after the break I think sucked in terms of animation. I think it&#39;s because all the japanese animators were off on vacation and the episodes went to some lowest bidder outside contractor.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiroshi @ Jan 11 2004, 10:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Uchiha&#045;Itachi &#064; Jan 11 2004, 01:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Filler episode indeed -.-;;; 15 mins for sasuke to arrive.

Yeah i totally agree. If you think about what actually happened, the whole episode was a total waste of time. Nothing happened&#33; A load of talking, a load of silence, and that&#39;s all. They don&#39;t even talk about anything which is important to the storyline. Or even talk about a persons background or anything. Total waste of time.

Oh and i have to agree about the animation. It&#39;s like they changed the artist or something. For instance, Naruto&#39;s head in the end sequence is way too high, and Sakura&#39;s face when Sasuke finally appears is as dumb as hell, and Sasuke&#39;s face looks like a fan drew it rather than the proper artist.

The animation had better improve or it&#39;s going to completely ruin it all for me. Also i hope they don&#39;t waste anymore time like that, i can&#39;t believe i had to wait 2 weeks for that

From that episode, although i&#39;m being quick to judge, but i&#39;m getting fed up of Naruto as well. I will hang with it longer of course, because it would be unfair to judge the whole thing on one episode. But man...... 2 weeks for that? =/ </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Did you noticed gaara&#39;s face too, balloon head&#33;

One other thing...i was kinda dissappointed with the scene they had of rock lee thinking about naruto and sasuke and having his hand bleed.

In the manga, they made a symbollic comparison between him holding the bar of that crutch and him holding the bars of a closed gate that showed sasuke and naruto on the other side, in a place where he isnt good enough to enter. It seemed more emotionally powerful than the way they did it in the anime
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure @ Jan 11 2004, 10:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> One other thing...i was kinda dissappointed with the scene they had of rock lee thinking about naruto and sasuke and having his hand bleed.

In the manga, they made a symbollic comparison between him holding the bar of that crutch and him holding the bars of a closed gate that showed sasuke and naruto on the other side, in a place where he isnt good enough to enter. It seemed more emotionally powerful than the way they did it in the anime </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    in the manga all this pineapple-crock seemed a hellaofa shorter too.... i just flipped through a page or two, and BANG.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure &#064; Jan 11 2004, 10:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> One other thing...i was kinda dissappointed with the scene they had of rock lee thinking about naruto and sasuke and having his hand bleed.

In the manga, they made a symbollic comparison between him holding the bar of that crutch and him holding the bars of a closed gate that showed sasuke and naruto on the other side, in a place where he isnt good enough to enter.* It seemed more emotionally powerful than the way they did it in the anime </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i dunno, the way they did it in the anime was pretty damned sad, but that damned Sadness song almost brings me to tears anyways so it musta been that, i dont think its a good idea to sorta indicate that hes not good enough to enter that area, maybe thats why they changed it, because Rock would&#39;ve beaten any other genin there than gaara, i mean against neji, it may be a good battle, maybe neji would win, who knows, but at the point before he fought gaara he coulda beaten anyone but gaara himself, so to indicate he&#39;s not good enough probably wasnt the idea they wanted to get across, it was just that he was taking the loss and injury hard and that he felt he failed his way of the ninja, thats just my opinion anyways

i personally didnt find the animation too repulsive, i find that in most eps that people complain a whole lot about the animation, i dont seem to care/notice, in this case i did notice but i didnt really notice enough to care, gaaras head being a LIL balloony doesnt really change the episode itself, the problem with that episode to me wasnt the animation it was the teasing, they took forever and it was really slow, i didnt like the animation as much as i liked other eps. but again i didnt care, there was no action to show off so who cares if gaaras head is balloony as they show him walking down some steps, boohoo, if its balloony next week when they fight, then its time to form an angry mob, but for now just be glad it wasnt like the kiba fight, that was like scooby doo animation and at a cool ass fight too

I think we can be sure about some things:

1. the Animation was really bad [gaara looked fat indeed, as he walks down the stairs ;D]
    2. The incoming from Sasuke was too long [ I found it some way to prolly]

and some things I myself found bad: Sasukes new look, and his Pseudiciil reactions as in the begin of the series, in some why it pissed me off in this ep.

and the Preview of the next eps was spoiling hrm...I didn&#39;t want to know yet, that Sasuke has Chidori....

Chidori? wth is that? I did watch the preview, but man&#33; did you have to say it? I didn&#39;t even hear of that until now, and a lot of people here probably didn&#39;t watch the preview due to the kind warning someone gave earlier. Jeez man.... be more careful.

lol didnt noe that they told about the chidori in the preview and a 1 hour sasuke ep? man that sucks. i want some more naruto fighting no sasuke.

I liked the episode, the killing by Gaara is great. Only thing thay I really hate is the HORRIBLE way the characters were drawn. Do this a few more times and no one likes Naruto anymore.

does the name even matter? chidori shouldnt have any meaning to you guys yet anyway
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07