Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 65 Discussion

'thous' = those?

Considering that all the story elements needed in this episode would've taken atleast half the episode, I'm glad they stretched it out and didnt start the fight

why? Cause I dont want Woohoo animation studios (Korean based) to animaite it. I want (as we all do) want nara animation studios to do it...

You might be annoyed that this ep was "filler" but lots of the story elements are in place in the manga and defiently wont have the same feeling if they are rushed... at most they could've saved 10 minutes but then what? A start of a crappy drawn fight like ep 45? no thank you.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kagari @ Jan 11 2004, 03:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ^^ agreed, we&#39;re all gonna be thankful for the &quot;filler&quot; as you half-fans call it, because when the fight breaks loose, we&#39;ll have a full hour of naruto goodness.

I liked 65....shikamaru is SO cool....Lee and Gai&#39;s reaction to Neji&#39;s loss was sweet.

that little discussion between naruto and sasuke before gaara came down was awesome, as well.....&quot;Hey&#33; Did you win the first match?&quot; and naruto&#39;s like &quot;of course&#33;&quot; and you could see in sasuke&#39;s eyes he was proud of naruto, and he wants to fight him....i like these episodes....

everyone calls it &quot;filler&quot;....just because there isn&#39;t a battle doesn&#39;t make it filler, cmon. Story is just as important, and 65 was story. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah i liked it to
    i like all EPS.. (almost.. just 1 i hate)

Damn another filler ep&#33;&#33;&#33; As far as i know from reading a bit of the manga (stopped at ch.139 and glad i didnt read it all ) ... there will be less filler eps on the way for some time

why would we wanna discuss this ep

i&#39;d say forget it, erase from memorie and start waiting impitiently for ep 66/67

i hate that it was another filler ep, but some parts are good.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>are you going to let me use the stairs this time</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'></td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

naruto&#39;s reacation to those guys ddeath

he said those koreans because a korean team animated 65
    one of their lower budget teams

gainex is doing the next two

that new ending suxord real bad . i think its too early for a new ending and begginning anyway. they should keep the viva rock ending till at least 75. this ending is even worse than harmonia, (though i actually liked harmonia). im not even gonna talk about the episode cuz its all been covered. just wanted to throw my 2 cents into the arena about this ending. very boring if you ask me. baad marketing. bad. bad.

ezk

The consept of diffent Groups doing the same show just seems odd to me. why not stick with the Golden team and screw all eles. heck i wount mind if naruto aired every other week as long as all the eps were Golden

this eps was very dissapointing waited more then half the eps for sasukes gay ass to show and all he did was talk to naruto and wuts wit his new look its not even kewl at all but i commended them for bringing rock lee back. anotehr gay thing is wtf is up wit the new ending its just pointless naruto just standing there and the song is bad to

i dum kare about animation really as long as they talk there in color and they move oo wow garra head like a light bulb duh&#33; it was supposed to be like that once u ppl complain.....let the golden team do it&#33; man s.u. hahha j/k that episode was a filler and the ending was a lame a waist of my mb space and a waste of complete
    time

Damn that animation sucked. Sasuke and Gaara looked really goofy.
    But I can&#39;t wait the next episode.

dont flame, but i kinda like the new outro (i also kinda like harmonia)
    but i definately think that this ep was a waste... 95 percent because of the really bad ass animation.. if it was a bit better, then i would have accepted it.. but oh well, we have had a couple of good eps lately, so i guess they have to screw up every now and then.. cant wait for the one hor special

the animation sucked more than anything i have seen before. aside from that it wasnt that bad.

hmm I thought Chidori, Raikiri and LIghtning edge were the same things, but ok...

i think that the naruto follows a common trend in a few japanse storylines. u show the fans a little something and then go all out in the main event. they sometimes throw in a swerve to continue the story or fool the fans.... and that is what im looking forward to. its just a way to hook in the fans to hopefully continue watching and want more. as to why they use crappy animators, who knows (perhaps nara studios are really expensive animators and their quality needs more time, so they sacrafice quality and use cheap animators to keep up with a weekly release them for us fans).

so call episode 65 the calm before the storm. its still a filler not only in story, but for the animators too.

you can see this stuff in a similar light to that of DBZ and japan/WWE wrestling. there should always be a bulid up before a key fight, its just good storytelling, if it wasn&#39;t there, i probably not enjoy the show as much as i do.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orion Guardian @ Jan 11 2004, 07:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hmm I thought Chidori, Raikiri and LIghtning edge were the same things, but ok... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    well you cant really make such an assumption off just the anime.....since the one that has previously been referenced so far (excluding the previews), was the raikiri (translated into lightning edge). It&#39;s relation to chidori hasnt been explained yet
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Nessacarly it didn&#39;t have to take nearly 30 minutes to decide the fate of Sasuke (disqualifyed or not). Then the unessacary talking, then the flashy leaf arival. BLAH THEY COULDA cramed that in like 10 minutes. But you know how TV anime works. Stall time and let the veiwer keep having to tune in to find out whats next.

O well hope that one hour special or what ever is gonnna be cool.

I agree that the episode sucked but I don&#39;t see how the episode was a filler. Most everything that happened occurs in the manga. Besides wouldn&#39;t you rather have the one hour episode be the whole fight instead of starting it in ep 65 and finishing it in 66.

episode 65 was uhh, uber boring, waited hella long time for this to. sasuke did not get a new voice actor, and quality is bad-ass, the episodes just boring.