Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gaara is so boring...

I'm rewatching the fight between Lee and Gaara. Gaara's "jutsu" is so boring, he doesn't seem like he's even that skilled in anything, as the sand just shields him against his will. I wish Kishimoto would have come up with someone a little more exciting to be the 'most dangerous murderous genin.' Gaara = poo.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ComeComeParadise &#064; Jan 10 2004, 09:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;m rewatching the fight between Lee and Gaara. Gaara&#39;s &quot;jutsu&quot; is so boring, he doesn&#39;t seem like he&#39;s even that skilled in anything, as the sand just shields him against his will. I wish Kishimoto would have come up with someone a little more exciting to be the &#39;most dangerous murderous genin.&#39; Gaara = poo. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You should wait... dont get all jumpy and pee in your pants when next fight with Gaara comes up.

Well thats your oppinion atleast..

I&#39;ve said it before I dont think Gaara has had any need whatsoever to be doing anything else than standing arround.. Maby Sasuke can push him alittle more than Lee could.

i dont read the manga but why not just wait for the next episode and see. I dont think Gaara is boring at all though, his sand justsu&#39;s are cool. Plus his expressions are amusing.

I know Garaa is the least interesting character in the anime, and I hate how the show wastes so damn much time on him and his face going all wierd and him making his sounds and killing people and stuff, I wish they would get rid of Garaa

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

The only thing i found annoying is how he just stands there while the sand does all the work. He&#39;d be twice as deadly if he were running, jumping around, throwing Kunai&#39;s etc..

But then again, his sand is badass, why complain?
    "You'll soon see what Gotham City is like without fear, and it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together, it's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear. Is power." - The Scarecrow

Yeah, he&#39;s not really cool or anything, unless he kills people with the sand or something

He needs to get rid of the black eye liner&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (From Konoha&#39;s Ghetto @ Jan 10 2004, 09:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yeah, he&#39;s not really cool or anything, unless he kills people with the sand or something

He needs to get rid of the black eye liner&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    That &quot;black eye liner&quot; is not make-up. It is because he doesnt sleep which makes bags under his eye&#39;s. In this case, all around his eyes and that was the way Kishimoto wanted it to be.

garaa is cool, but very boring. they do spend too mush time on him.

I like him, he&#39;s the guy who doesn&#39;t need to move about like an idiot.

Besides, he&#39;s evil...ish.. That&#39;s good.. or bad... You know.
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

I think Gaara is cool. Shino does&#39;nt move much either as he uses the bugs to attack and shield himself instead of sand, and I think he&#39;s pretty cool. Besides, even if Gaara does&#39;nt move, nobody can touch him. (except lee and sasuke though)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ComeComeParadise @ Jan 10 2004, 09:23 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;m rewatching the fight between Lee and Gaara. Gaara&#39;s &quot;jutsu&quot; is so boring, he doesn&#39;t seem like he&#39;s even that skilled in anything, as the sand just shields him against his will. I wish Kishimoto would have come up with someone a little more exciting to be the &#39;most dangerous murderous genin.&#39; Gaara = poo. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Gaara is not boring... he is very interesting... he likes to verify his existance by killing... now isn&#39;t that interesting...

gaara&#39;s boring for now... but if your more ahead and have read the manga you&#39;ll see a really cool fight.. REALLY COOL FIGHT..

gaara IS boring.

naruto (the character) IS boring.

sakura IS boring.

anyone who doesn&#39;t have more than 3 jutsu&#39;s is boring. don&#39;t get technical on me either. you all know watching naruto use kage bunshin over and over again is lame.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

gaara IS boring.

sakura IS boring.

anyone who doesn&#39;t have more than 3 jutsu&#39;s is boring. don&#39;t get technical on me either. you all know watching naruto use kage bunshin over and over again is lame
    [QUOTE]

WOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; if you dont like it than dont watch is... garra is bored... but not boring he knows alot more than 3 justus so does naruto.... he has.. up naruto combo does that count? kaga bunshin harem no justu and sexy no justu... and some more in the furtrue one taht is totally awsome

Kage bunshin is very annoying to watch because it never really works very well the first time, and then like an idiot he does it again and is within an inch of his life, takes 20 seconds to get up while spouting off comments like &quot;Don&#39;t underestimate me&#33;&quot;

But other than that I like Naruto.

Gaara i think is boring as well, but im looking forward to seeing him put effort into a fight.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeturnum @ Jan 11 2004, 12:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>That &quot;black eye liner&quot; is not make-up. It is because he doesnt sleep which makes bags under his eye&#39;s. In this case, all around his eyes and that was the way Kishimoto wanted it to be.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    erm, when do they say that? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I think Baki (his sensei) says it to kabuto when gaara is on the roof.(right before he kills dosu.)

I think gaara is very cool....and he&#39;s only evil because of his past, which makes him even cooler.

lucky....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 11 2004, 01:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> gaara IS boring.

sakura IS boring.

anyone who doesn&#39;t have more than 3 jutsu&#39;s is boring. don&#39;t get technical on me either. you all know watching naruto use kage bunshin over and over again is lame
    [QUOTE]

WOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; if you dont like it than dont watch is... garra is bored... but not boring he knows alot more than 3 justus so does naruto.... he has.. up naruto combo does that count? kaga bunshin harem no justu and sexy no justu... and some more in the furtrue one taht is totally awsome </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Are you quoting someone?
    Because the [quote] is in the middle and it could be the bottom half or the top half.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 11 2004, 01:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> WOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; if you dont like it than dont watch is... garra is bored... but not boring he knows alot more than 3 justus so does naruto.... he has.. up naruto combo does that count? kaga bunshin harem no justu and sexy no justu... and some more in the furtrue one taht is totally awsome </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    did you not read what i said? &quot;don&#39;t get techincal on me.&quot;

i know those characters have more than 3 jutsus...god...
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

i say gaara is kind of boring in a way and kind of koo