Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't Wait

from where i was looking, in the stadium, Gaara was getting completely owned.

his sand wasnt really doing much for him, and by the end of it, he was incapacitated coz he was stopped mid transformation...

if the match had continued, Gaara was at a much bigger disadvantage than Sasuke.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 11 2004, 05:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hm I agree that it was an unfair fight but then again it&#39;s unfair that Sasuke has the sharingan and Lee has nothing, why don&#39;t people complainn about that. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    life is unfair. lee has fuzzy eyebrows and sasuke doesn&#39;t. it doesn&#39;t matter.

i made no sense.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Sasuke WILL get owned. He isn&#39;t even that strong, Naruto is stronger, Neji is stronger, Choji is stronger, Kiba is possibly stronger, and let&#39;s face it, he&#39;s nothing compared to Gaara. In conclusion, Sasuke Sucks&#33;

If the fight would have continued Gaara would have evolved to his full capacity, the Sand monster within him, and then sasuke would most likely died if they wouldn&#39;t interrupted the fight

villin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Hatake Kakashi @ Jan 12 2004, 10:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> and who ever started sasgay must really like naruto or sakura.. or whoever </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yes I&#39;m quite pleased that my initiation of the &#39;Sasgay&#39; term has become so popular and since you asked my top three favorite characters are:1.Gaara, 2.Naruto, 3.Jiraiya

meh its funny how they call him Sasgay when Narutos the one who kissed him and had an attraction to a male (Haku) plus he wears a bright ORANGE jumpsuit.
    hmmmm

God I hate it when people say &quot;Gaara only won because he has the demon inside him&quot; this is true but guess what, Sasuke would be crap without his sharingan.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin &#064; Jan 13 2004, 06:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anbu Hatake Kakashi &#064; Jan 12 2004, 10:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> and who ever started sasgay must really like naruto or sakura.. or whoever </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yes I&#39;m quite pleased that my initiation of the &#39;Sasgay&#39; term has become so popular and since you asked my top three favorite characters are:1.Gaara, 2.Naruto, 3.Jiraiya </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    It was moderately funny the first couple of times. However, everyone copying it, and running the joke into the ground is childish and not funny at all. Much like calling Orochimaru Michael Jackson.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Jan 14 2004, 01:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Sasuke, training for one month
    Gaara, tried to kill rock lee, did no training, and blah blah blah
    People who think Sasuke will get owned - dont know jack shit about sasuke
    People who KNOWS sasuke will win - I have respect for those people
    end of discussion </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Its not about what you know,its about the fact that EVERYONE BUT YOU IN THIS THREAD HAVE READ THE MANGA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Kind of makes what you stated pointless.I know Sasuke,he is a greedy backstabber that turned on Leaf for more power because he couldn&#39;t match up to Naruto.And is jealous that his older brother Itachi wanted to find Naruto,Itachi being uber,he took it as a slap in the face.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VagabondLBD @ Jan 13 2004, 06:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> God I hate it when people say &quot;Gaara only won because he has the demon inside him&quot; this is true but guess what, Sasuke would be crap without his sharingan. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yea definately
    it&#39;s the same thing

and
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    sasgay
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    it&#39;s alot shorter than saying &quot;sasuke sucks&quot;, but people get the point and you can use it as part of a sentence meaning something else, or you could double it up by saying &quot;sasgay sucks&quot; which would be like two insults at once&#33;

well wether he&#39;s called sasuke or sasgay gaara would still kick his ass (a loser by any other name...)

allright i think i&#39;ve flamed sasuke too much in one post

Sasuke, training for one month
    Gaara, tried to kill rock lee, did no training, and blah blah blah
    People who think Sasuke will get owned - dont know jack shit about sasuke
    People who KNOWS sasuke will win - I have respect for those people
    end of discussion