Thread: Orochimaru's plan concerning Tsunde

i think hes going to use any one...... because anyone will do.

Probably anyone, no one specific.

it was the sound genins. the guy with the holes in his palms and the sound girl.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

i really dont think he was actually going to do it someone of his calibur of evil would only say that to get what he wants (thats just my opinion)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz &#064; Jan 10 2004, 03:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> it was the sound genins. the guy with the holes in his palms and the sound girl. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    wasn&#39;t that when he revived the two Hokages?

But your probebly right

EDIT: ch. 123 p. 13 I think it&#39;s the two genis (at leat one of them is Zaku)

at one point of the manga, when Oro is talking with Tsu, he says that he has 2 good bodies to be used to perform the revivel jutsu of her boyfriend and brother.

i&#39;ve always assumed he meant using Jiraya and Naruto, but now i&#39;ve re-read that part, and it seems that Kabuto and oro learned that Jiraya and Naruto are around only at the morning of thier fight...

which leaves the question open, who was Orochimaru refering to when he said two bodies?

i can&#39;t think of anyone, unless he planned to do the tournament thing and leave two guys alive...

what do you think?

edit: did the thing

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

oro does keep a shop of bodies and stuff for his experiments, im sure hes got tons of bodies just lying around if he needs em.

Orochimaru meant that he had two good bodies to use to revive Dan and Tsunade&#39;s lil brother...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AlbinoFury @ Jan 10 2004, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> oro does keep a shop of bodies and stuff for his experiments, im sure hes got tons of bodies just lying around if he needs em. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Does he? Ew. Oro would just pick two unfortunate souls from the crowd and use them for the revival.

you probably need to ppl to revive them to their fullest of something cause he told tsunade to pick the two vessels for dan and her little brother and she thought of jiraiya and naruto.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Jan 11 2004, 05:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> you probably need to ppl to revive them to their fullest of something cause he told tsunade to pick the two vessels for dan and her little brother and she thought of jiraiya and naruto. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    are you saying that tsunade was thinking about using kiraiya and naruto as orochimaru&#39;s vessel&#39;s (which means naruto and jiraiya would be killed)?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

I don&#39;t think it matters who the sacrifice is. The two sound nins were used to revive the 1st and 2nd Hokage&#39;s and they were not even close to their strength.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Jan 10 2004, 09:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> at one point of the manga, when Oro is talking with Tsu, he says that he has 2 good bodies to be used to perform the revivel jutsu of her boyfriend and brother.

i&#39;ve always assumed he meant using Jiraya and Naruto, but now i&#39;ve re-read that part, and it seems that Kabuto and oro learned that Jiraya and Naruto are around only at the morning of thier fight...

which leaves the question open, who was Orochimaru refering to when he said two bodies?

i can&#39;t think of anyone, unless he planned to do the tournament thing and leave two guys alive...

what do you think?

edit: did the thing </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah I don&#39;t think it matters.. probably a bunch of people from his stash..

I believe somewhere in the manga (around when she confronted Oro with her choice) she (or someone) mentioned that the reason she drugged Jiraiya was to possibly sacrifice him.