Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omg! First time i read Naruto manga

All i have to sya is manga is soo good that the anime barely compares in artistry.

manga is soooo good and they dont need and fillers like the anime. now dont get me wrong the anime uis great and i would die without it but we all know the manga is better quailty.

Blood, Sex and violence. Why not read the manga?
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

if you want awesome manga, go try berserk.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

It's good to see you've come over to the right side Pyr0. The anime can't look as good as the manga because it would take twice as long to make.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

manga is greater then the anime. Since the anime was created from the manga.....well it is just better overall, but i wish they made it in damn color

manga in color is lame.

Agree with hiddenpookie. It just looks bad.

And to pyr0, welcome to the manga world. Now you know why we manga-readers laugh at the anime-only guys when they are complaining about the bad art or wondering "OMG what will happen!!1" when we already know the outcome of the entire arc ^^

無理してここまでやってきて これからもすっと同じだろう
    それでも何かを信じたい 心の奥の声

Im also new in this forum. Agree, color manga's worse than non-color.

Hello HyugaZaba!!!

The manga wouldnt be that great in color becauyse they can make it better looking in black and white and put mor edetails but then they would have to make the manga not as well drawn because it would take soo long. exactly the same for anime why it isnt the same quaility than the manga b/c it would be tkaing sooo long to make one episode if it was the samew quality as the manga.,

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legendary Nin @ Jan 10 2004, 09:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Join the club,lifes better on this side. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lol good statement, btw i agree. the manga is at least 10 times better than the naime and the latest eps 64-65 is so bad animated that the manga is 20 times better. i mean look at temari&#39;s head in the begining of 65 its out of proportion so much that it looks like an elephant head.

Warrior of wisdom
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiddenpookie @ Jan 10 2004, 03:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> manga in color is lame. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    second that&#33;

Continue reading manga it&#39;s great&#33;, you&#39;ll get a deeper perspective...

Oh, man, this feels like...like i finally got home. Years of searching and wondering where do i belong, and that home i was so searching had always been so near. You guys can make someone feel like his welcomed. I loove you guys&#33;
    I hope everyone jumping from anime- to anime&amp;mangawatcher should get a welcome like this.

Man, there&#39;s so much we don&#39;t see in the anime. The first i noticed was that you can see **** in that spa sequence... Geez... My jaws dropped to the floor at once i saw that first time. Yeah, you think i somekind of a pervert but you&#39;re so wrong oh, man... i just can&#39;t believe it.

Another thing i noticed was that f**k they are good at drawing. I hope they could get as good artists as those drawing the manga draw the anime ver. Never seen so good drawing of manga, but i don&#39;t read manga so much so...
    You damn manga readers&#33; We see a cut version of what you see and that&#39;s so unfair. It&#39;s like we have to drive lada and you drive ferrari and not telling us that you can have ferraris for free by just getting one from the carmarket

I hope i didn&#39;t mess up your feng shui by just posting here.
    The thing is now that do i dare to read the manga over the part where anime is...
    I&#39;m tempted...

spa sequence? what is that part?

yeah the manga is definately better then the anime just read it you won&#39;t be dissapointed at all

Join the club,lifes better on this side.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sassdouille &#064; Jan 10 2004, 09:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> spa sequence? what is that part? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i think he means chapter chapter 90..dont get too excited when you see it

welcome to the side where the grass is truly greener

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kazamishima @ Jan 10 2004, 11:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sassdouille &#064; Jan 10 2004, 09:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> spa sequence? what is that part? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i think he means chapter chapter 90..dont get too excited when you see it </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    okay, yeah good sequence