Thread: I CANT DOWNLOAD 65!!!!

Sounds like the Tracker is overloaded. You're going to have to wait until it cools down a bit.

Either that or instead of clicking directly on the link, have you tried right clicking and "Save target as" and putting it locally to the HD that way?

Yup, it has possibly been just an overload, as there are so many people trying to download it at the same time. But if you won't get it after a while, then the problem is not with the tracker.

...the "save target as" thing didnt work i have tried to many times ....fuck.....thanks guys for helping ...anyway..fuck

If it's a BT Torrent, then just click at the link not "save target as"...

YES !!!! i reinstalled bit torrent and now it works!!!! well anyway thanks for try to help out

-True strengh is when you have someone that is precious to you-

moved to bt support.

please help me i cant download anbu naruto_65 from nartuo serie info and not from torrents ,....!!!!! it says "could not get script info" please help me with this !!! im getting desperat!!!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (True_strengh @ Jan 10 2004, 08:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> please help me i cant download anbu naruto_65 from nartuo serie info and not from torrents ,....&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; it says &quot;could not get script info&quot; please help me with this &#33;&#33;&#33; im getting desperat&#33;&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Eh?? Have you tried use BiTtorrent?

yes i have it but something is fucked up

Wait and try again after a little while.

yea maby .... well well ..how do i put in a sig in a post like this?
    -grateful for answer-

for a sig u have to chance it in your profil [dont know if its was in &quot;my controls&quot; or in &quot;my assistant&quot; , I dont have a sig as u can see ]

lol, it seems torrents files for eps 53-55 have pb...&quot;error 404 not found&quot; when i try to dl them
    i also see it on Animesuki site : http://animesuki.sandwich.net/series.php/3.html
    some help ? arigatou &#33;&#33;