Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rock Lee's operation

He's going to die die a very painful death.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Legato 2057 @ Jan 10 2004, 01:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> He&#39;s going to die die a very painful death. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Lee dosen&#39;t have a chance if he dosen&#39;t learn som new jutsus, maybe if he open many gates... then he probably will be &quot;good&quot; but with narutos rasengan and sasukes chidor, it&#39;s pretty obvious who&#39;s good and not that good.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Jan 10 2004, 05:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lee dosen&#39;t have a chance if he dosen&#39;t learn som new jutsus, maybe if he open many gates... then he probably will be &quot;good&quot; but with narutos rasengan and sasukes chidor, it&#39;s pretty obvious who&#39;s good and not that good. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Rasengan and Chidori is just another form of taijutsu, just focused. It would be interesting, if Lee learned one of the two.

However, he&#39;s still powered (before he got injured anyways), when compared with the current Naruto w/Rasengan and no Kyuubi, and Sasuke w/chidori and no cursed seal. (Who else is sick of this seal bullshit?) He was mountains better than both combined, and just because they learn a jutsu or two, which takes forever to actually perform, doesn&#39;t mean they&#39;re substantially better. They&#39;re better than their first meeting, but not so good that they dwarf Lee.

Chouji is a goner. However I thought Lee <u>couldn&#39;t</u> -fully- recover.. or maybe i just have to re-read it....
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 10 2004, 04:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Rasengan and Chidori is just another form of taijutsu, just focused. It would be interesting, if Lee learned one of the two.
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Actually no. While the Chidori does use advanced taijutsu to attack faster, the move itslef requires chakra molding which Lee can&#39;t do. Same with the Rasengan

Ofcourse Lee will survive &#33; If he dosen&#39;t hmmm then we will see a very upset Gai.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hotsuma @ Jan 10 2004, 07:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ &#064; Jan 10 2004, 05:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lee dosen&#39;t have a chance if he dosen&#39;t learn som new jutsus, maybe if he open many gates... then he probably will be &quot;good&quot; but with narutos rasengan and sasukes chidor, it&#39;s pretty obvious who&#39;s good and not that good. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Rasengan and Chidori is just another form of taijutsu, just focused. It would be interesting, if Lee learned one of the two.

However, he&#39;s still powered (before he got injured anyways), when compared with the current Naruto w/Rasengan and no Kyuubi, and Sasuke w/chidori and no cursed seal. (Who else is sick of this seal bullshit?) He was mountains better than both combined, and just because they learn a jutsu or two, which takes forever to actually perform, doesn&#39;t mean they&#39;re substantially better. They&#39;re better than their first meeting, but not so good that they dwarf Lee. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Is chidori really a taijutsu?? i though it was ninjutsu...

oo nvm it wass all wrong i feel so stoopid &#33; lol oo i think hell die and i wont mind if he does

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiddenpookie @ Jan 10 2004, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> oo nvm it wass all wrong i feel so stoopid &#33; lol oo i think hell die and i wont mind if he does </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah but, we&#39;re in the manga talkin&#39;... .. he&#39;s doing surgery or he&#39;s going to

Do you think he would make it? Tsundande is operating him now.... it was like 50% chance that he died or survived...

tsunade isn&#39;t operating on him right now she just explained to Gai and Lee what kind of a chance he had on returning to how he was, i can&#39;t find anything in the manga that says she has started operating on him so for now nothing is happening and if she does start operating on him i think Lee will pull trough he&#39;s strong

I think you&#39;re wrong, it says in a chapter &quot;Let&#39;s go Lee&quot; &quot;Yes&quot;, like they were going to operate him, that&#39;s true, check it out by yourself...

If you fallow it in the time line the Surgury has started or is about to. even if they havent shown it. Lee would take that chance so there is no dubt. he would not go agest his way of the ninja. so yah. even if it hasnt started yet. there will have to be an outcome. and i would like to say he makes it. but. I dont know if he will.

i think Lee will make it and who knows, Kishimoto might make him even stronger. Now that would be sweet.

it would also be stupid to not let Lee make it since his character has been developed so much.

Yeah but they went probably to the surgeryroom? So if they haven&#39;t already began operate, do you think he would make it then.

My feeling is someone is going to die. Be in Nij, chojie or Rock lee. or someone we dint expect at all. the kids have been getting off just too easy. someone is going to pay the ultamit Price

maybe the surgery has started maybe it hasn&#39;t but IMO there is not enough info on wether or not it has started or not Lee and Gai just had their happy bonding moment, well i hope Lee makes it trough they can kill of Chouji I don&#39;t really care about him one bit

Chouji dint even redeem himself in his big battle? Man. he was like. woow

unfortunately, lee will not die. if for some reason, lee does die, then gai will die too. which would end kakashi and gai&#39;s rivalry. BORING.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.