Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kidoumaru vs Kimimaro

it seems like these two have fought before. On chapter 198, before Kidoumaro died, he said " I haven't been this close to death since Kimimaro." I guess he is stronger than Kimimaro.

Need someone to clear me on this.

He might have meant that Neji beat his ass as badly as Kimimaro did. Doesn't mean Kimimaro was trying, though.

i think kimimaro is stronger than the sound 4...
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Kimimaro was the strongest of the 5 sound nins, thats been obvious from all the build up.
    Kidoumaru says he hasnt been this close to DEATH since Kimimaro. Which means Kimimaro nearly killed him, what makes you think that Kimimaro was hurt at all? it just says that Kimimaro put Kidoumaru near death, not that Kidoumaru nearly beat Kimimaro.
    put simply it means that Kimimaro was the only one besides Neji to nearly kill Kidoumaru, and Kimimaro was one of his companions.

I also think that kimimaro is stronger but the way spider-dude said it... it sounded like he beat kimimaro, so I'm very confused

i bet you kimimaro fought all of the sound 4 before to determine who is the strongest by orochimaru. so since kimimaro was chosen as the winner, he became the "container" and the rest became sound 4.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dazzz @ Jan 10 2004, 04:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i bet you kimimaro fought all of the sound 4 before to determine who is the strongest by orochimaru. so since kimimaro was chosen as the winner, he became the &quot;container&quot; and the rest became sound 4. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Indeed, he has probably fought everyone of the &quot;four&quot; sound nins to check which one&#39;s the best.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i think kishimoto is a genius for making such a cool manga.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

agree with that. Now i finished 199, and i can post in naruto manga forum without fearing personal spoilers,, sigh ^^.
    Hyuuga Neji is the ruler

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HyuugaZaba @ Jan 10 2004, 05:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>i think kishimoto is a genius for* making such a cool manga.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

agree with that. Now i finished 199, and i can post in naruto manga forum without fearing personal spoilers,, sigh ^^.
    Hyuuga Neji is the ruler </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    But they should stop making these interruptions in their releases.

Yes I have also thought about this, the spider guy says like &quot; I haven&#39;t been this close to death since kimimaro. So I guess he beat kimimaro and that&#39;s why he isn&#39;t needed anymore, or something

well there could have been something lost in translation but still.

it obviously means he was beaten that badly by kimimaro the screens Kabuto is watching in 199 are of the fight kimimaro had with the 4 others of the sound and he had beat them, why else would kimimaro be the body orichimaru was gonna enter and not kidoumaru&#39;s

yea... i think Kimimaro is the strongest, so he got choosen to be Oro&#39;s body. dunno why Oro didn&#39;t take over.

damn..... so many mysteries right now. can&#39;t wait for more manga.

it means he got badly beaten by kimimaro and he was near death.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 10 2004, 04:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kimimaro was the strongest of the 5 sound nins, thats been obvious from all the build up.
    Kidoumaru says he hasnt been this close to DEATH since Kimimaro. Which means Kimimaro nearly killed him, what makes you think that Kimimaro was hurt at all? it just says that Kimimaro put Kidoumaru near death, not that Kidoumaru nearly beat Kimimaro.
    put simply it means that Kimimaro was the only one besides Neji to nearly kill Kidoumaru, and Kimimaro was one of his companions. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    My translation says he hasn&#39;t been this close to DEFEAT, not death. Which translation group are you reading? I&#39;ve got OT.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

i think he had his ass beaten otherwise wouldnt he be oro&#39;s body

see, the way i see it now is that kimimaro beats all of them so that&#39;s why Oro chooses him to be the body. the question is that why couldn&#39;t Oro switched into Kimimaro&#39;s body?

pplus even kabuto said that kimamro is strong like sasuke. and right ow it seems like sasuke is stronger then the other 4 sound nin because orochimaru wants him sooo badly. now that sasuke has the 2nd curse seal who knows how insane he will be. plus like people said maybe kimmaro fought kidamro and wasnt serious and still either almost killed him or let kidamro beat him slitghtly. it seems like kimaro is one of the strongest because orochimaru had wanted his body. what i dont understand is y did orochimaru decide to take that other guy (who looks like anruto) instead of taking kimamro&#39;s body as planned earlier.

man this manga is sooo good because sooo many quesions and the good part is they are always answered.

i think kishimoto is a genius for making such a cool manga./

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>My translation says he hasn&#39;t been this close to DEFEAT, not death. Which translation group are you reading? I&#39;ve got OT. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I&#39;ve got inane i&#39;m pretty sure

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Jan 11 2004, 03:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>My translation says he hasn&#39;t been this close to DEFEAT, not death. Which translation group are you reading? I&#39;ve got OT. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

I&#39;ve got inane i&#39;m pretty sure </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I usually get inane I think but that particular week OT came out first and I never bothered to replace it. Oh well. 2 different translations is annoying, though.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day