Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Chapters

I just started reading the manga a couple days ago from where the anime ended (64, at the time) and I just finished reading 181 and it's one of the few chapters that really stood out because I truly thought that Sasuke was gonna stay after Sakura poured her heart out to him and told him all that stuff.. and when he said "Thank You"... I was like.."she kept him here!"

But, then it got ruined in the next page.. I understand though, it would be interesting if he stayed.. it could have worked tho..

So what are some of your fav chapters?

The battle vs Gaara and Naruto/Sasuke

I forget which chapter.

the ones with itachi in them.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

The chapter where Rock Lee's hand and leg got sqeeezed like a grape fruit. SO funny.

Ok oK.. That was mean.

My Favorite chapter was when Chouji punches the Sound guy saying " Most importantly, I wont forgive anyone insulting my best friend" and punches the follow in his chest.

That was a real touching moment. I was like *With my mouth pouched like a hamster* going "Boooooooooooooom".

MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    When Neji owned that sound-nin. That last attack was pretty damn cool imo.
    Chapter 198 (i think)

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

forgot wut chapter it was but the battle wit naruto and garaa it was hella kewl whe naruto summoned gamabunta on garaa and his sand demon thing OoO when naruto used 1000 years of pain on garaa with the kunai that was so funny

I liked the one when Naruto and Sasuke went at it on top of the hospital. And Sasuke finally noticed the power of the Rasengan behind the water tower..totally owned =P

Also I liked the chapter 137 when they showed the genin's parents..pretty cool

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-ANBU-Sasuke- @ Jan 9 2004, 10:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The battle vs Gaara and Naruto/Sasuke

I forget which chapter. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    that fight is naruto vs gaara sasuke just runs towards gaara and gets beaten in one page. naruto takes him down. but yes that is probably the best part, that and the chapter where naruto fights sasuke on the roof.

Joke chapter 181 was the best imo

who made that one again?

Chapter 139 a chapter of hope

The ones where Neji beat the sound nin&#33;

Neji so owns
    My new AMV with Neji is up&#33; Too bad a couldn&#39;d take moves form the fight with the Spider-dude

I also like the chapter where Neji beat the Sound nin and his end speech

I adore the chapter where Naruto and Jiraiya are going to find Tsunade and does it, learning the Rasengan and all that

I like one of the early ones, where Naruto and Sasuke are fighting to free Kakashi from Zabuza&#39;s water prison, and Naruto comes up with that badass plan right on the spot.

I also really liked the ones where Naruto used his kyuubi chakra for the first time: against Haku (uncontrolled), and against Neji (controlled).

175 and 176, where suaske and naruto have that little fight

apart from the fight, the bit where sasuke realises how much power naruto actually has when he sees the water tank above him

Jounin
    I like the ones when Neji vs Naruto and Gaara vs Naruto si good.. And of course the new fights with sound is awsome to.. But my absolut favorit is when Itachi &amp; Kisame (ok it was only Itachi ) pawns Kakashi &amp; friends.. I hope to see more of Itachi soon..

The chapters with Rock Lee in them.

And Itachi.

these parts are pretty good too.

how much does kakashi own?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

yea naruto and garra when naruto was dragging him self too beat the crap outta garra... you kno what? i didnt kno there was 2 pages so i only read one page out of chapters 106-193 hahahahha ...

Naruto vs Gaara&#33; That battle OWNS. Heh, and the Gai vs Kakashi (rock-paper-scissors) match.

chapters 188-191
    when choji owns up the fat sound guy