Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something new

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Assassin &#064; Jan 10 2004, 12:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> this is off topic, but do porcupines actually shoot thier needles/spikes? or are they just raised when its scared </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I don&#39;t think it can do something like that. I think it can only raise it&#39;s spikes when it&#39;s scared or it defends.

I think the coolest and most practical Jutsu would be I wish no jutsu. That would like when you do it you can wish something and it happens, so it would be the ultimate jutsu, but it would also make all the fights a little boring

Gaia bushi no jitsu

well invisibility no jutsu just think of the fun you have kicking someone&#39;s ass and they can&#39;t see you

If you are Fighting any True ninja. s/he dose not need to see you to kill you 5 times before you hit the ground

my own 1000 years of pain

i get the feeling u did somethign that made u go sh&#33;t

i would invent the chakra sphere no jutsu.........spreading my chakra thru the atmosphere and then surrounding the opponent with it......its like chidori, except 100% hit rate

i like that pen thing, but another good one would be a spin off of meat tank and the one handed raining neddles one. since the two handes cant reach eachother have a one handed jitsu that surounds the body and fires them out like a scared porkypine

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Junichiro @ Jan 10 2004, 12:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> have a one handed jitsu that surounds the body and fires them out like a scared porkypine </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    this is off topic, but do porcupines actually shoot thier needles/spikes? or are they just raised when its scared

a more perverted version of the harem no justsu hahaha

But you need chakra to perform it.

About 1000 years of pain, it&#39;s good, but only for close combat.

王国 no justu, that&#39;s what it&#39;s all about. (see earlier explanation)

Boukon hittakuru no-jutsu (soul steal no-jutsu) (forbidden technique)

It kills the opponent and steals the soul, increases your chakra stamina and you gain the knowledge of his &quot;ninja&quot; capabilities

Downside: possibility of losing control of the soul(s) wich is then released and you will lose the capabilities and lowers your chakra stamina. In worst case the soul can take over your body instead...

pretty neat eh?