Thread: WHAT IS THIS???

saw this in da torrent page but dunno what it is plz tell me!
    * have a feelin it must be Hentai cause the word ecchi appears in da name so yea

Futari_Ecchi_1st_Season_[HANBU-HonE]
    [HANBU-HonE]_Futari_H_2nd_Season_-_01_[19A3926C].avi

I saw that too. WTF?

Sounds good to me, but I have idea, haven't downloaded it myself.

it sonds like a fake anime sub goup like those bastards who made that fake naruto eps they will burn in hell for that

ITS HENTAI!!! YAY HENTAI!!!
    ANBU and AonE are the subbers
    YAY HENTAI!!!
    (^-^)v"

WOW. it's funny comedy with hentai.

DELETE

hmm so its not hentai huh? oo well

If it's anything like the manga (I have 24 volumes now.... still ongoing), it should be hentai, educational and funny.

Go get it.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Zyan &#064; Jan 10 2004, 05:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If it&#39;s anything like the manga (I have 24 volumes now.... still ongoing), it should be hentai, educational and funny.

Go get it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    For some reason this reminds me of Love Hina...only without the beatings...and with sex.

So basically 10 times better.

No really, it&#39;s great&#33; Go download it.

When I first say Hanbu and Haone I thought it was another fake group.
    Then I realized the &#39;H stands for Hentai... (well either that or for &#39;ecchi&#39

Futari H ain&#39;t Hentai cuz u don&#39;t see a penetration. Onegai Teacher and Ninja Scroll also ain&#39;t hentai for the same reason.

Well, I&#39;d put this series above Onegai Teacher in the hentai factor. It&#39;s deffinitely not straight-on hentai, but it&#39;s at least right on the edge of being hentai.
    Anyways - I checked out the manga a while ago, before I knew what it was about. I have to say, I Found a lot of it extremely funny XD You should check it out. Of course, I think the funniest part of reading the manga was reading the sound effects translations, so ..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hiddenpookie @ Jan 10 2004, 03:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hmm so its not hentai huh? oo well </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Well, if it&#39;s not hentai it&#39;s the most ecchi show ever.

It&#39;s borderline hentai.